What is the best air purifier on the market?
Many studies suggest that in our own home, there is almost always up to twice the pollution than outside : dust, pet hair, tobacco smoke … all of them are factors that make our home a space not entirely hygienic or favorable for our health .
Air purifiers were created to combat this unseen dirt, cleaning the environment quickly and effectively to ensure a better quality of life. There are models for all tastes, from those that purify the air in a room to others with such power that they will clean an entire floor.
Read here our comparison of the 5 best cheap air purifiers on the market : pay attention to their characteristics and main differences to choose the model that best suits your needs and those of your home.
Tips for choosing a good air purifier
To know which purified you should buy, you must take into account some recommendations, such as the different models and characteristics of each one:
- Area to purify : Before deciding which domestic air purifier to buy, we recommend that you be clear about the place where you want to use it , since this section is very important; it will depend on whether you select one model or another.
- Power : You must bear in mind that while the room you want to purify is larger, the greater power your product will need, the best ionizing air purifier on the market is capable of offering you an environment free of harmful particles and dust and external agents at all times.
- Filters : The retention capacity of the air cleaner is fundamental, therefore, the quality of the air will depend on it.If you do not know how to choose your air purifying machine, we recommend that you choose models that have HEPA filters since they are the best and the most durable , now if you have a specific allergy or want to eliminate bad odors, activated carbon filters will be of great help .
- Speeds : The more speeds a better model is able to offer you, this section will depend on how fast the air in the room will be purified . The models that are located at the top of debuggers are those with which you can regulate the speed as you need.
- Easy to use: If you have no idea how this type of product works, we recommend that you choose a model with a simple user interface and if it has a better numerical screen , to know if the model you have in mind complies with these two sections.
ideal is to read the opinions about the air cleaner of your interest to clarify your doubts. Keep in mind that the most complete models to make your life easier have programmable modes.
Maintenance : This type of machine does not require a great deal of maintenance, you just have to make sure you give them the correct use and change the filters in the indicated period of time . Additionally, reading the user manual is never too much, in this way you will be able to get the most out of the device.
How much money should I spend on my filtered air purifier?
Due to the variety of sizes, designs, manufacturers and models on the market, the prices of this type of product tend to vary a lot, that is why we mention an estimate of the budget you must have.
- Cheaper air purifiers (less than € 225) – For this price you can find a good variety of models, but you should keep in mind that they are ideal for purifying small areas and do not have too many additional features.
- Better quality room purifiers (more than € 225) – On the other hand, by investing a little more you make sure you buy one of the most recommended room purifiers on the market. They have the power to cover a large room, are durable and allow you to purify the air as quickly as possible.
What air purifier to buy? The 5 best quality price home air purifiers
1. Levoit LV-H132
This powerful air purifier filters even the smallest dust particles and air pollution from any room .
Intuitive to use and easy to program, it will only be necessary to change the filter every 6 months to enjoy all its benefits.
With its three speed settings you will ensure that any space is suitable for the whole family without worry.
In Amazon you will find the best offers on the market:
This is another of the most compact but at the same time powerful models that we present to you today.
Ideal for offices or small rooms , it combines with any room thanks to its minimalist and elegant aesthetic.
It is so light you can even transport it from one room to another regularly and cover your entire home at an unbeatable price.
You can see this and other air purifier models on Amazon here:
3. Rowenta PU4020 Intense Pure Air
This air purifier is somewhat bulkier but also more powerful, covering up to 30 square meters . It has 4 levels of filtering and a contamination sensor that indicates when it is necessary to use it.
It has all the necessary functions to make this device practical and easy to use.
Set it to your liking and forget about pollution : this purifier will do all the hard work without you even noticing.
At Amazon you will also get the best after-sales service and home delivery:
Compact and efficient , this model will be ideal air purifier to clean the air of small apartments.
It covers up to 45 square meters and has a timer to start or stop working when it suits you best.
You can configure it at different speeds depending on your needs and adjust its performance according to the pollution it detects in the environment.
Take a look at the offers Amazon has for this powerful purifier:
5. Phillips AC3256 / 10
For the most demanding people who want to have everything in terms of comfort and efficiency.
We recommend this latest generation purifier, with an ultra-quiet mode and capable of covering up to 95 square meters.
You will be able to control the quality of the air thanks to its outdoor sensor and thus adjust the cleaning power necessary for each occasion, can you ask for more?
Compare this with other air purifier models on Amazon:
What should you consider before buying an air purifier?
1. HEPA filters
HEPA filter technology is what ensures that our purifier properly cleans the space. They are capable of filtering allergens, fumes, pollution, dust and even pet hair to provide a pure and clean environment for the whole family. These filters will be changed or cleaned from time to time to promote the proper functioning of the purifier.
2. Power setting
Since there are several levels of contamination, it is recommended that the air purifier we choose allows its performance to be adjusted to these levels to get the most out of the product. Many models also indicate through a sensor the quality of the air and the recommended power to purify it at that moment.
Appliances, as a general rule, tend to emit some noise while they are working. Many of the models that we recommend in this comparison have the noise reduction function for greater user comfort: take a good look at the comments of previous buyers if they mention how quiet it is, as it will be a determining factor when choosing a model or another.
4. Space that is covered
There are as many models as the consumer needs when purchasing an air purifier. Some can purify the air in a small area of the house or a room, while others will cover the area of an entire floor with just one device. Decide what type of space you want to keep clean before buying your air purifier, thus ensuring that you buy based on your true needs.
Best brands of air ionizer purifier
If you are looking for information on the best brands, look no further, here are the best by far:
- Dyson – British brand with more than 25 years in the market, they are experts in the manufacture of high quality technological products. Within its catalog you will find everything from hair straighteners, vacuum cleaners, hair dryers, fans, humidifiers and of course this type of product. Its designs combine perfectly with any environment and meet the demands of users.
- Rowenta – This German brand is widely recognized worldwide thanks to its care and beauty products such as dryers, irons and hair clippers. Additionally they manufacture from robot vacuum cleaners, toasters, fans. Its air purifiers are among the most recommended by users.
- Xiaomi– Special mention to this Chinese manufacturer, they have broken into the technology market offering everything from mobile phones, smart bracelets, televisions, kitchen robots, robot vacuum cleaners, hearing aids, action cameras among others. If what you are looking for is the best price-quality air purifying machine in this brand, you will find it then, it is the main characteristic of this brand.
What is an air purifier?
It is an indispensable device to have it at home, it is a device that has the ability to eliminate possible pollutants in the air from a certain area of your home or workplace.
The elimination of pollutants from the air helps people who suffer from problems related to asthma or allergies, making them breathe better.
Thanks to the filters integrated in the air cleaners, it is possible to remove polluting elements such as dust, smoke, animal hair, pollen, etc., so if you still do not enjoy the benefits and advantages of these devices and you suffer from respiratory problems, you must do it quickly, to improve your condition and enjoy a little comfort while you are at home.
What is an air purifying filter for?
Apart from supplying a more breathable air with purification, it increases the thermal comfort of an environment. An air purifying device should exist in any home where babies, children, the elderly or people suffering from asthma and allergies live or spend a lot of time. It is a complementary equipment to other air conditioning devices, such as air conditioning or dehumidifier.
A smoke purifier is also going to eliminate the unintended harmful effects caused by air conditioners. This is because, by maintaining a comfortable environment in our homes, with temperatures between 19 and 23 degrees, we are closer to creating scenarios for the appearance of various parasites such as dust mites, viruses, fungi and bacteria.
And this is where the action of the purifier comes in, to put the air in a room or a house back, ideal to be breathed by the people who live there.
Advantages of using an air cleaner
The use of these devices provides a series of advantages that, later, are manifested in the health of the people who live or work in the place where the purifiers are located, as well as in their breathing capacity, once they:
- They clean the air of all the particles and impurities that cause allergies and asthma.
- They can breathe in any potential smoke in the air.
- They remove approximately 99% of dust particles larger than 0.3 microns.
- They kill off various pollutants in addition to dust, animal hair, or pollen.
These are the main advantages of home air purifiers, which can significantly optimize air quality and, therefore, people’s breathing, while fighting allergies and other problems that interfere with well-being in daily life.
How does an apparatus to purify the air work?
After the device to purify the air is located in a place in your house where it does not get in the way, the air is filtered in different and continuous phases, when the different types of filters trap the various pollutants in the air, according to their sizes. Once filtered, the air is reintegrated into the environment, already purified. This transformation of the air will be constant.
How to choose the best smoke purifier?
Many people who suffer from respiratory problems, such as asthma, allergies or really anyone, must live in an environment with favorable conditions, such as with a good temperature, free of contamination, etc., And because we spend a lot of time in closed spaces, It is essential to have a good air purifier, in order to eliminate all the dirt from the environment, in addition, this will give you a better quality of life.
Therefore, it is important that you know how to choose the best air purifying filter, therefore, below, we present some aspects that you should consider when choosing an air purifier, so you will know which is the one that best suits you. your needs as a user.
Stay and cleaning capacity
It is important to take into account the maximum size of the room to be cleaned. Since it is not the same to clean a floor of 40 meters than one of 90. So we must pay close attention to the cleaning capacity of the air purifying device that we are going to choose.
Dimens i on
It is another aspect to consider, because the bigger they are, the ability to work with. It is important that you take into account the dimension in case it hinders the decoration or comfort in the transfer.
There are smoke purifiers over 80 cm high, which are not suitable for homes of 40 square meters that have everything like a tetris. You will have to make a balance between the ideal dimension for your home.
This factor corresponds to high-end air purifiers. What it achieves is that the device works independently. If you want it, you have to know that it is quite expensive. They are devices capable of even measuring dirt in the environment.
Household air purifiers have different operating speeds. They usually have the night mode, turbo and intermediate modes, based on the speed you need, which does not always have to be the same. If your house has been closed for a long time and without purifying, it is best to apply the most intense.
With turbo mode you can maximize its performance and filter the air as quickly as possible. And the night mode does not produce any noise. The mode you select will depend on the speed or the hours, basically.
Active carbon layer
This layer is the one in charge of removing the aromatic particles. The carbon is treated with oxygen and allows pores in the atoms to open. This makes odors and pollutants disappear from the environment, so it is essential that the device to purify the air that you buy has this layer, recommended at least, but it will depend on what you need and the budget you have.
Some low-end air purifying filters do not have this feature, but it is important and present in most of these appliances. It is responsible for emitting negatively charged ions that bind to positive particles, which are the most harmful to people’s health, which is why, with this function, they will disappear from the house.
All air cleaners cannot be programmed, so if this is very important to you, you will have to take it into account before choosing yours.
This aspect is useful if you want to leave it on at specific times of the day, so that you can get the house clean when you get home. In this way, it can even turn on and off when you decide, in advance. It is important to have this feature if you are going to use it.
Maintenance is basically given in the care, cleaning and replacement of the filters. Some air purifying devices have interchangeable filters and others have washable filters. In the case of replaceable ones, it is very important to know the life of the filter and the price, for when it is necessary to change them.
Many devices have indicators that will let you know when the filter needs to be replaced or when it needs to be washed. The ease of cleaning and changing the filter is another aspect to consider, so that it can be done quickly and comfortably, without having to disassemble half the device.
Usually smoke purifiers are driven by an electric motor, which require energy usage. And to make sure that the air in our house is totally clean and pure, the air cleaner must work all day.
Energy consumption will depend on several factors, however, air purifying filters are not devices that require a very high energy consumption, normally it is below 100 watts, so this should not be a determining factor when choosing your device to purify the air.
Portable air purifiers
If you need to use a single purifier in several different spaces, you must choose one that is as small as possible and that has wheels and a handle for easy transfer. However, you should not forget how important is the size of the air purifying filter and the size of the space to be purified, so you must make a good balance of these two aspects.
Where to buy a home air purifier?
It is extremely important that the products that we are going to buy online, we do so through high quality platforms that guarantee us an original, powerful air purifying device capable of satisfying our needs. Next, we present the most recommended and safest online stores to make your purchase.
- Amazon air purifiers: Being the largest online store in the world, this web platform has a wide catalog of products that allows you to purchase the model that best suits your specific needs.
- Carrefour air purifiers: Although it has products that predominate in the mid and low range, this web portal is totally reliable and easy to use.
- Media Markt air cleaners: This platform is characterized by offering few models of its products, however, the existing air cleaners are of good quality.
- Air purifiers from El Corte Inglés: This site offers the possibility of buying an air purifying filter at an affordable price for those who have a moderately limited budget.
- Air purifier with filter from Leroy Merlin – Specialist store in the sale of construction products, DIY, gardening among others. They have a post about ideas for remodeling in general and even cooking recipes. They have a good variety of models for this type of product, but you should know that there are very few of the most recommended brands.
Advantages of using an air cleaner what are its strengths?
So that you finish convincing yourself that this product will only bring you benefits, we mention some of the advantages that you will get when you buy it
What are the benefits of using a purifier? Its advantages are:
- They clean the air of all allergy-causing particles.
- They are capable of removing approximately 99% of dust particles .
- You preserve your exit.
- You avoid annoying odors.
- They make very little noise so they are not annoying.
many people face challenges while choosing the Best Cheap Air Purifiers from it. So, if you’re one of them we’re going to help you to choose the Best Cheap Air Purifiers from amazon. As we’ve seen people get confused while choosing Best Cheap Air Purifiers because Amazon has a large variety of Best Cheap Air Purifiers. People have different questions while choosing Best Cheap Air Purifiers. But don’t worry! We are here to help you.