What is the best circular electric saw on the market?
If you are a DIY or carpentry lover, surely you will know Best Cheap Electric Circular Saws, right?
And they are a basic tool for all those who like to work with wood, plastic or even metal and make their own furniture and utensils .
Now that DIY (“do it yourself”, do it yourself) is so fashionable, many of us dare to try DIY and carpentry.
So stay, because I’m going to show you the five best on the market.
The 5 best value for money electric circular saws
1. Tacklife circular saw
This first model that I show you is a circular electric saw and, although you see it almost as a hulk, you should know that it is 20% lighter than those of this style , since its protector is made of aluminum and, therefore , lighter.
To make it even better, it has a 3-meter power cord with which you can get wherever you want without the need for extensions. And with its ergonomic grip, it will be very easy for you to do whatever you want.
You will achieve a great depth of cut, and without twisting, since it has a laser guide so that the cut is straight and more professional . And these cuts can be made both in wood and in tiles, plywood and soft metals. You see that it is a valid electric saw for everything and you will not need to have several.
What? Are you already spinning it? Well, run to Amazon for yours.
2. Bosch GSK 190 Professional
With its 1400W motor you will get a fast cutting progress in both soft and hard wood. In addition, its 70mm depth of cut and its 56º tilt capacity are the largest in its category and give it great versatility in any work situation . So that you dare with everything.
It has a compact design for optimal handling and features a closed pendulum protective cap, with a robust cast aluminum design. And so you can work without interruption, it has a turbo blower to keep the cutting line dust-free , and its chip guide is optimized for better visibility of the work surface.
Head over to Amazon and check it out.
3. Bosch PKS 55 A
Although also from the Bosch brand, this saber saw belongs to the “green” range, which is thought and designed for those who are just starting out in the DIY world. So if this is your case, don’t miss out on this light and compact marvel that is also suitable for any 160mm diameter circular saw blade.
Its ergonomic design, with a comfortable Softgrid grip , and its low weight, will undoubtedly help you in your first steps with DIY .
You can precisely adjust the depth of cut (which is 55mm in wood) and you can also get a precise adjustment for miter cuts using the quick clamp lever. And so you don’t get too dirty, 80% of the chips will be collected in your Clean Sytem bin .
I recommend that you go to Amazon to discover more.
4. Einhell TC-CS 1400
The Einhell circular electric saw is a powerful and easy-to-use tool with which you can make perfect straight cuts in materials derived from wood, but you can also make cuts transversely and longitudinally with respect to the fiber thanks to its saw blade of hard metal .
It is a fully adjustable circular saw, so it will adapt perfectly to you and your needs. You can adjust the depth of cut without additional tools, so you can do it directly and thus obtain better results. You can also adjust the saw table without additional tools so that you can make oblique cuts.
And, if we talk about security, it is wonderful. Because it has a safe stop thanks to its large handle, as well as a separator so that you work more calmly . This separator automatically adapts to the depth of cut.
I recommend that you stop by Amazon and take a look.
5. Bosch electric circular saw PKS 40
Finally, another model of circular saw from the Bosch brand, one of those found within its “green” range, for you if you are starting to work with these types of tools and you still don’t need something professional, but it does work practically the same and be durable.
Being designed for beginners, they have looked at many aspects such as weight, which has been especially reduced, and extraordinary ergonomics for a perfect guide of the saw .
It also has a safety switch with a safety lock that can be activated on both sides, which prevents inadvertent connection of the machine, something extremely important when it comes to tools with these characteristics.
Its characteristics include its powerful 600 watt motor for longitudinal cuts of a cutting depth of up to 40mm in wood. It also has an exact depth-of-cut adjustment and a precision adjustment for miter cuts. And, so you can work cleanly, it has a connection for vacuuming dust while you are making the cuts .
You see, a wonder that you will find without problems on Amazon.
What should you consider before buying a circular electric saw?
1. Type of user
It is clear that we are not all handymen alike. Some of us dedicate ourselves a few times and others love it and try to do something every day. A circular saw will not be the same for the first as for the second.
If you are one of the first, a rather simple and easy to hold one will suffice and you will not need to spend more. If you are one of the second, you will need a more professional type.
Power is something you should take into account, but do not do it based on your experience with this tool (perhaps it gives you respect and you prefer something softer), but based on what you intend to do with it, since, If you use a saw with less power, there will be certain pieces that you will not be able to cut, either because of their thickness or because of their hardness.
I recommend that you opt for one with a good potency and thus make sure that you can use it on different occasions.
Ergonomics is, without a doubt, something very important to consider when we are going to look for a circular electric saw. And we are talking about a rather dangerous tool. So its hold must be perfect, that it does not give rise to slipping when held and that the saw is at a safe distance from the hand. In addition, it must be shaped properly for the hand to fit.
Closely related to ergonomics we have the issue of safety. For the same thing that I have mentioned before .. So you will have to look at their security measures. Most have a protection system for the saw when it is not being used, as well as additional systems such as the need to use a tool to change the saw. And there are also those that have locks, even double, on their buttons and spindles.
Tips for choosing a good electric circular saw
To know which miter saw you should buy, you must take into account some recommendations, such as the different models and characteristics of each one:
- Power : In general, the higher the power, the greater the cutting capacity. Therefore, when looking for which circular saw to buy, be sure to verify that the model you choose has enough turning power to cut, remember that the machine should slide through the material to be cut with ease. More power means a better experience and faster jobs.
- Speed : For the cuts that you are going to make to be faster, you will need a high but quite efficient speed. The speed of the rotating blade is what determines how fast the job gets done, so if you don’t know how to choose your electric circular saw , it is important that you check the revolutions per minute, the best miter saws offer 4500rpm or more.
- Weight : A good saw should be light enough to handle and move easily , as too much weight means you’ll tire out pretty quickly. Therefore, you can make a comparison between the machines that interest you so that you can decide which one you can easily transport and handle with one hand. Ideally, the best electric saw on the market that you choose is not going to wear you out.
- Dust blower: One of the features that the most recommended miter saws should have is a dust blower. This will help you remove dust from the cut line and therefore improves visibility. Plus, a dust port allows connection to a vacuum or dust bag to collect sawdust as you cut.
- Additional : The best price quality circular electric saw will have enough power and will be equipped with a good blade for a proper cut , but for best results and safety, you can look for a model that includes: electric brake, easy change blade system, lights of work to illuminate the workpiece, laser guide to help keep the machine aligned, and more. Choose what suits you.
Best brands of circular electric saws
- Bosch – One of the best and best known brands when it comes to tools and DIY products. Getting one of their products means having it working perfectly for many years, in addition to having the assurance that you can find parts and spare parts very easily.
- Makita – At Makita they are experts in tools, all in beautiful blue and black colors with a vintage touch, and they are among the best sellers and with the best ratings that guarantee their splendid value for money as well as their after-sales service.
- DeWalt – They are also experts in DIY, tools and construction products. You will recognize them by their characteristic black and yellow colors, and by their good performance. Plus, they have all the varieties of tools you can imagine and need. They are a safe bet, and the good reviews they receive are proof of it.
- Tacklife – It is a well-known global giant in power tools. Their wide range of products is not limited to power tools, they also offer hand tools, automotive, lawn and garden products, measurement and inspection products and much more. This brand is able to offer you models located in the ranking of circular electric saws at competitive prices.
What is a circular electric saw?
It is an electrical instrument that consists of a powerful motor that is responsible for rotating a disk to section various materials, such as wood, metals, plastic, etc. It is often used in carpentry workshops for its precision when cutting wood, but it is also applied in the area of metallurgy and DIY jobs. The disc that is responsible for making the cuts can be made of different materials.
What are the types of circular saws that exist?
In the market you can see infinities of models of circular saws, all are reduced to the same use, cutting any material, but, in reality, there are several types that it is important to know, because each of them have different characteristics and functions:
Hand circular saw
It is also known as a portable saw and, as its name implies, the user himself manipulates it on the material he is working on. And it is that, perhaps, one of its main advantages is that, the portability that its design allows. Makes cuts quickly and accurately. It is used to cut wood, stone, plastics, ceramics, among others. There are two presentations of this type of tool: those with cable and the wireless ones.
Table circular saw
Unlike the previous one, this one is located on a table or bench on which its blade is mounted along with its accessories. In this case, the user who is doing the work, will move the material to be cut to the machine, instead of driving the machine to the material.
One of the advantages of this device is that its disc is perfectly adjustable according to the thickness of the material to be cut and, in addition, it protrudes above the table that supports it. There are some models that allow the use of several discs, it is ideal for making precise and flawless cuts on large boards.
Also known as a miter saw, it cuts extremely long pieces into small pieces. They generate a rotation that is regulated around a perpendicular axis from -45 ° to 45 °. There are several models, some can even incorporate a laser pointer, while others come with a table.
Types of discs for electric disc saw
It refers to the cutting blades or blades that are responsible for cutting the different materials. There are different types to make cuts for each case, which are:
- Steel disc: they are the most commonly seen on these tools. It is used for softer woods, as they tend to wear out more easily on harder materials.
- Hardened Alignment Blades: It has several fine tempered carbon steel teeth, it is ideal for cutting metal sheets, such as aluminum and copper.
- Carbon disk: They are made of stainless steel combined with carbon in the tip of your teeth, making it more resistant and precise in their courts. It is used on wood, aluminum and copper.
- Diamond blade: it is the most resistant of all, cuts all types of material, regardless of its hardness. It is so called because it has diamonds embedded in the end of the diameter of the blade.
- Tungsten Discs : The tips of your teeth contain tungsten, which makes them more durable. cuts harder and more robust woods.
- Abrasive discs: their blades are made of silicon carbide and other materials that are abrasive. They are used to cut concrete and metal.
How to use a hand circular saw?
These devices have a high degree of complication, but they are not impossible to handle either, simply follow the instructions that will be shown below correctly to carry out their use properly:
- Check that each of the machine components are in perfect condition.
- Use a personal safety kit.
- Plug the machine into the electrical outlet.
- Support the material to be cut on an easel or table, so that its lower surface does not have contact with any other material.
- Mark with cut lines where the cutter blade will pass.
- Turn on the appliance and begin to make contact with the material very lightly.
- As the cut deepens, the force and pressure with the tool must be increased, but without exceeding the extreme, so that the motor does not begin to generate noise.
- Raise the saw occasionally to ensure that the lower blade guard returns to its safe position.
- Turn off the engine by pressing the switch.
- Disconnect the tool from the electrical current.
Safety tips when cutting with an electric circular cutter
It is necessary and very important to remember that, like any power tool, the power saw has its risks, so it is very pertinent to know what are the safety measures to take during its use:
- Before starting the machine, it is necessary to check it.
- It must be perfectly firm, supported and snug against the part to be sectioned.
- Use a protective cover, guide, among others.
- The user must maintain a safe posture and distance from the cutting line.
- Always hold the tool with both hands and never place your hands near the cutting line.
- Check that there are no chips in the place where you are working and, above all, that the tool cable is not near the blade.
- Wear appropriate safety clothing, such as tight-fitting clothing, gloves, ear protectors, glasses, and breathing protection.
- Use the correct blade or disc for cutting.
- If the machine locks, it is best to turn it off and check why it locked.
- In case you need to make a blade change, you must first disconnect the saw from the electricity and wait for it to stop rotating.
Advantages of using a circular electric saw
Circular electric saws are very useful and versatile, precisely because of their quality and power, but it can also be said that they offer other advantages, among which are:
- Materials: cuts various types of materials, as said before, wood, metals, steel, concrete, among others.
- Use: although it can be a bit complex when using it, with practice little by little you achieve total control, until the moment comes when it is done with ease and speed.
- Functions: some models can offer the operator, various functions that greatly facilitate the work.
- Precision: these are machines that, when making their cuts, are perfectly measured by their ability to moderate depth and, therefore, are more accurate.
How much money should I spend on an electric disc saw?
The different models that exist in the market, ranging from the cheapest to the most expensive, but, whatever it is, their price will be directly related to the functions they are capable of offering and the results obtained after use. :
- Electric circular saws cheaper (less than 100 €): products that fall into this classification are those that can deliver high performance in terms of their performance in the beginning, but later on can decrease their duties .
- Circular handsaws better quality (100 €) models that fall in this category are undoubtedly, those that offer better performance, features, quality and precision in the cuts.
Where to buy the best electric circular cutter?
As the years go by, technology advances to improve people’s lives and an example of this is the online stores, where you can buy the circular electric saw safely and quickly:
- Buy circular electric saw on Amazon: in this store you can see the different options of the highest quality brands on the market and with unbeatable prices.
- Buy electric disc saw at Leroy Merlin: this store does not have large quantities of models, but the few that it offers are of an excellent quality.
- Leroy Merlin Circular Electric Saw – Specialists in products for construction, DIY, gardening and remodeling of your home are a good option to acquire this product. They have a variety of acceptable models, additionally if you are looking for a model of the top of circular electric saws you will find it here because they have the most recognized brands.
- Carrefour Miter Machine – Another store with an excellent variety of products to offer, where you will find practically everything. Do not hesitate to take a look on their site as they have this product in stock, they have models for all budgets.
Advantages of using an electric jigsaw, what are its strengths?
Having a clear idea of the advantages that a circular electric saw offers, can help you choose the ideal device for your needs. Here are some of them.
What are the advantages of using a handsaw? Its advantages are:
- You can cut shapes out of wood with less effort .
- Besides wood, they also cut other materials .
- Versatility of cuts.
- They are easy to maintain and reliable in performance.
- Some have many additional features that increase their ease of use.
many people face challenges while choosing the Best Cheap Electric Circular Saws from it. So, if you’re one of them we’re going to help you to choose the Best Cheap Electric Circular Saws from amazon. As we’ve seen people get confused while choosing Best Cheap Electric Circular Saws because Amazon has a large variety of Best Cheap Electric Circular Saws. People have different questions while choosing Best Cheap Electric Circular Saws. But don’t worry! We are here to help you.