The drawer full of used manual blades that don’t even cut anymore , the clock ticking and hardly any time to get to work on time, and cuts to your face that look like you’ve been boxing instead of shaving. It’s your daily routine, right?
The good news is that optimizing your grooming routine and removing the beard quickly and comfortably is possible with an electric razor. And if you are here, it is because you have already made a decision worthy of a modern man: buy one.
The problem comes when choosing it before the great variety of models for sale in the market. We have analyzed the best valued ones and we present them to you in the following comparison of the best cheap Electric shavers of 2021.
Tips for choosing a good razor
To know which razor you should buy, you must take into account some important technical considerations that we discuss below:
- Flexible head: a head that adjusts to each body area so as not to leave hair “paths” is one of the most important things to look for in a shaver. In addition, the more types of extra heads you include, the more personalized the shave will be for each area.
- Wireless technology : if you can shave with an electric razor without wires, you will be able to maneuver more comfortably and shaving will be faster. That’s why we recommend buying cordless shavers that can be battery-operated and cordless.
- Wet shaving : it is essential that you allow you to shave when you get out of the shower or even during, since at that time the hair is softer and easier to remove, causing minimal damage to the pores.
- Battery life : a long-lasting battery is essential, especially if you are shaving away from an outlet. Therefore, compare the different autonomies and look for devices with autonomies greater than 30 minutes.
- Accessories : look for models that include different types of blades that allow you to achieve perfect finishes for each body area, especially in the beard area. For example, look for trimmer and beard trimmer accessories that are included with your razor.
- Replaceable blades : the nature of this product, which can be used daily, the blades always going to wear over time. Therefore, a good shaver should give you the ability to replace it , without affecting the performance of the machine and without having to throw it away and buy a new one.
How much money should I spend on my razor?
The razor is a product that, due to its components and internal mechanisms, requires having the latest technology and high-quality materials if you want a durable device. And this obviously translates into a more expensive price. Still, there are brands and models with varied prices, but we will group them into two:
- Cheaper shavers (less than € 50) – They tend to work with less power, which means that a greater number of passes is necessary to remove all the hair. Also, shaving results in damage to the skin or an imperfect finish. They can be useful for occasional use, but they are not the best option to use every morning.
- Better quality razors (over € 100) – They are more powerful, more autonomous and include a greater number of settings to personalize the shave. All this allows you to achieve perfect results in fewer passes , protecting your skin and saving you time. In addition, they bring functions such as wet & dry to use them with wet or dry hair.
What razor do I have to buy? Best good quality shavers (More than 100 €)
1. Braun Series 9 9296cc
This electric shaver is among the best in the high-end, as it is very effective and gentler. Shave more hair in fewer strokes.
Its head adjusts in 10 directions to remove everything, even the most difficult areas like chin and neck. Its Autosense technology detects the most populated areas, making the blade rotate faster and remove hair more easily.
Its sonic technology of 10,000 vibrations in each pass catches the hair without pulling it, protecting your skin to the maximum.
It comes with a built-in precision trimmer, perfect for cutting sideburns. It is 100% waterproof , so it allows you to cut wet or dry. And it comes with an ideal cleaning station to keep it always ready to use.
Take a look at their availability on Amazon.
2. Braun Series 9 9290 cc
This is a smart razor , which contains a precision chip that adapts to the characteristics of your face, so that you get a personalized and impeccable shave.
Its design includes two types of clippers ideal for catching flattened hair, and hair that grows in different directions.
Its 10,000 vibrations per second sonic technology reduces friction, making the shave smoother and protecting your skin.
Its flexible head in 10 directions adapts to all the curves of your face, to obtain perfect results. It is 100% waterproof and its battery gives you a lot of autonomy, with just 50 minutes of charging .
Take a look at their availability on Amazon.
3. Braun Water Flex WF2s
This is the ideal razor for sensitive skin, and for those who do not have much time to shave. It is designed to be used with wet or dry hair or even while you shower.
It removes wet hair very quickly , which is perfect for those with very sensitive skin.
Its head can rotate up to 33 degrees , which makes it adapt perfectly to the contour of your face. And its triple action cutting system eliminates short or long hair at the same time, without the need for many passes.
In addition, it is comfortable to use, thanks to its non-slip grip . Comes with precision trimmer, ideal for mustache and sideburns.
Take a look at their availability on Amazon.
4. Philips S5110 / 06
This is a very efficient dry-cutting shaver thanks to its Multi-precision blade system that cuts all hair, even the shortest in a single pass.
Its 5-way Flex heads with independent movements adapt to the curves of your face, making shaving easier, even on the chin.
Its system of blades makes the first one lift the hair and the second cut it, avoiding pulling the skin . So the feeling is very soft when wearing it.
Its battery gives you 40 minutes of autonomy and with a charge of just 5 minutes you can shave once without problems. In addition, it is very easy to clean , you just have to open the heads and rinse them in the tap.
Take a look at their availability on Amazon.
5. Philips Body Groom TT2040 / 32
This is a body shaver with which you can efficiently remove all hair from any area of your body. Its system for the contours of the skin , allows you to catch hair regardless of its length, in a single pass.
Its tips are hypoallergenic and rounded, to protect your skin at all times.
It brings an integrated trimmer with a guide comb , especially for cutting thicker hair or in more populated areas. Its battery gives you autonomy for up to an hour, plus it has an energy level indicator , so you can shave peacefully.
The best thing is that, being 100% waterproof , it allows you to use it in the shower, achieving a smoother and fresher finish. Its ergonomic grip gives you a comfortable and secure grip.
Take a look at their availability on Amazon.
6. Philips PT860 / 16 Power Touch
This razor with Dual Precision blades allows you to remove long and thick hair without problems.
Its Flex and Float system adapts to the shape of your face, making shaving smooth, even in areas such as the neck and chin. The first blade lifts the hair and the second cuts it , protecting your skin from irritation.
Includes a folding trimmer for the temple and mustache , so it is very functional. It is very practical to clean, since it only requires opening the heads and rinsing them in the tap .
The best part is that it can be used with or without a cable, so you never have to worry about the power level.
Take a look at their availability on Amazon.
Buying Guide: which razor to buy?
Now that you know which are the best domestic shavers and their main characteristics, what do you think if you read our buying guide with tips to choose the device that best suits you ? You will find all the information below.
What is a razor?
We call a male grooming device a shaver or razor whose objective is to temporarily remove hair, making a precise cut flush with the skin through a series of sharp blades correctly predisposed on the head of the device. It can be manual or electric.
It was invented by the American King C. Gillette at the end of the 19th century. Due to his constant travels, he had to shave almost every day in the bathrooms of moving trains and this put the skin on his face in great danger. While working in a bottle stopper factory he came up with the idea of an instrument to use for a few days and then dispose of. This first manual razor worked by providing protection and security with every shave.
Advantages of shaving with a razor
A razor is an ideal ally and one that you cannot miss if you want to achieve a better grooming and personal appearance in the shortest possible time. Its advantages are many:
- Shaving is faster and more efficient , which will make your daily routine less complicated.
- Protects the skin, avoiding many passes, as well as pulls and cuts.
- You can use them when showering , much more comfortable and faster.
- They are durable, as they are designed to be used for years, maintaining the same performance.
How to use a razor?
To achieve a perfect shave, it is not only necessary to have a good razor, you must also follow certain steps to prepare your face.
- Wash your face – Before starting, wash your face with warm water or place a warm towel over it to soften facial hair and open pores.
- Use shaving lotion – Put on an alcohol-based shaving lotion or foam, as it will help keep your hair straight and make shaving easier. It is not mandatory, but it is recommended. You can also use a mixture of soapy water.
- Find the direction of the hair – Massage the face and the hair that feels soft will indicate the direction of growth. You should pass the razor just to the opposite side, where it offers resistance.
- Hold the machine firmly – Use the hand that is most comfortable for you and run the razor against the hair. This will remove the hair flush.
- Shave your cheeks and the side of your face – Starting at the top and ending at the chin. You must be careful not to cut yourself.
- Shave the mustache area – Raise your nose with your index finger and lower your upper lip to give you more room.
- Clean the razor when finished – To make the razor last much longer, you should get used to cleaning it every time you use it. You just have to rinse it with tap water and that’s it. In case it is manual, it does not hurt to tap so that the hair that has been “hooked” on the blades falls, although it is advisable to give it a single use, since they are disposable razors.
How does an electric razor work?
Shavers are powered by a small electric motor:
- They have a head that contains blades to cut the hair that goes into the holes at the level of the skin. The larger the pores on the skin, the more effective and faster the shave will be.
- The most popular shavers are those with three heads, thanks to their three concentric circumferences that revolve around a flexible shaft that is located in the center, and this adapts to the face.
- The shafts are located in a hole. This collects the hair and is covered by a cap that makes up the heads.
- They can work through connection to the electrical current, battery or batteries . They can even be charged and work connected to a USB.
Types of electric shavers
There is a wide variety of razors for every part of the body. For example, a beard machine is not going to perform as well if it is used to remove pubic hair. Thus, there are the following types of razors on the market:
- Beard: they adapt to the lines of your face. Contains hypoallergenic materials for the care of your skin, reducing the possibility of any irritation or abuse to the skin.
- Body: they have a powerful cut, dedicated to those specific areas, for example, abdomen, chest and legs. They are ergonomic and adaptable to the most sensitive areas, such as groin or armpits.
- Head: they provide different styles of cuts, thanks to their multiple interchangeable heads. These are generally corded razors, for long, uninterrupted use. They are versatile due to the different cutting lengths.
- Nose: they have a small but delicate head that allows access to difficult areas. They do not cause pain to use, as they trap hair very gently, reducing discomfort when removing hair that grows in hard-to-reach areas.
- For genitals: they are precise, subtle and adapt well to the area in question. Their sizes are discreet and small with the ability to reach uncomfortable spaces for epilation. They are hypoallergenic, and they protect the skin exceptionally and you have to be very careful when using them.
- Electric: they work with an electric charge, some are wireless and provide good autonomy. They are used to make cuts of all kinds and make you completely forget about charging the battery.
- For sensitive skin: they avoid skin irritations caused by multiple passes. Its designs have rounded tips and smoothed edges, which guarantees a pleasant experience when carrying out your waxing session. They are manufactured with stainless steel blades in order to avoid allergies.
- On the go: they are compact, small and resistant. It can be easily carried inside luggage without taking up much space. It has safety devices that prevent its activation, blocking the blades to avoid accidents.
- Corded – They are reliable and more durable. It has cables with a good length that facilitates movement during the cut, provides a perfect shave without worrying about the battery.
- Wireless: they give you the necessary freedom because they are not connected by a cable and you can take them anywhere. They are powerful and practical.
- Rotating: its blades are designed to rotate circularly, which allows to remove hair in a gentle and painless way. They are adaptable to the face and cover large areas.
- Rechargeable: they connect to the power cable for a specified time and recover power. Its use is prolonged and provides good performance.
- Multifunction: they offer multiple functions just by exchanging heads, with them you can cut hair, body hair, depilate, cut the hair of the ears and nose. All in one device, an excellent investment.
Parts of a razor
We have already mentioned almost all of them, but in case you have doubts, the electric razor is made up of the following elements:
- Blades: they are integrated in the upper part of the machine and are different depending on the type of machine. If it is rotary, it will have three circular heads and in each one of them the different blades are integrated. In the sheet ones you will find the blades just below the holes in the sheet itself.
- Heads: they are usually pivoting or adaptable, and even rotating. They are the parts that are placed just in front of the blades to personalize the shave and there are them of different measures so that the cut is at the preset level.
- Battery indicator: it is an indicator light that will remain green while the machine is connected to the network or as long as it has enough battery.
Trimmer accessories :
- Cable charger : it is a normal charger with a cable that is usually plugged into the side of the machine or at the bottom of the handle.
- Handle: it is the part by which the machine is held during shaving and in it is the on / off button, as well as the different settings for shaving. The more ergonomic and lightweight, the better.
How to clean the razor blades?
Shavers make shaving quicker and easier. However, once you’re done, you have to clean it up.
If not cleaned properly, hair debris and skin particles can clog the blades, causing them to stop working properly with the next shave, causing a build-up of bacteria that could be transmitted to sensitive skin. Luckily, cleaning is easy and we explain it below.
Clean the blades of the machine with a brush
There is a special brush to clean the blades of the machine. To use it correctly, follow these steps:
- Turn off the machine and unplug it from the power: it is the safest option to clean it without risk of affecting its performance or causing damage or even explosions to the device.
- Remove the trimmer head – this is the part of the razor that is in contact with your face while you shave. You can remove it by pressing a latch on the front or back of it. Most commonly, you will find a lot of hair debris, skin particles, and accumulated dust on the inside and outside of the trimmer head.
- Clean the head: to clean it, tap it against the sink to remove any hair that has remained inside. You just have to be very careful not to damage the blades, as they are very delicate and can be easily deformed.
- Use a stiff bristle brush: to remove all hair and other debris that has adhered to the trimmer head. Most razors include it among their accessories. If the trimmer head is washable, turn on the faucet, place it under water, rinse it, and then dry it with a towel.
- Replace the trimmer head – After you’ve removed all debris, put the trimmer head back on the end of the blade frame and you’re done. You can now use the razor again.
Perform a deep cleaning with soap and water
Another way to effectively clean your razor is with soap and water. Follow the steps below to get it right:
- Disassemble the razor, removing the protective cap, trimmer head, and removing any other removable parts. Wash the individual parts with warm soapy water, brushing gently with a brush.
- Rinse each clean part with hot water. Washing the blades with soap will help remove accumulated grease and skin residue that often remains inside the cutting components.
- To clean the outside of the machine you just have to moisten a towel with warm water and pass it over all the parts that cannot be washed directly. Then pat it dry with a towel.
- Let the razor dry completely before using it.
Best razor brands
There is a great infinity of manufacturers of razor brands, but if you have to choose the best ones, we opt for the best valued by buyers, which are these:
- Philips – This Dutch company’s motto is to improve people’s lives through innovatively designed products in the areas of health care, consumer lifestyle and lighting. In the field of shavers, its Philips Aqua Touch models and the Philips Series 3000, 6000 and 9000 stand out.
- Braun – The beginnings of this brand date back to 1921, and since then it has been dedicated to developing innovative products with the latest technologies aimed at providing solutions in the area of personal care. Its catalog includes hair irons, epilators or razors, among others. Of the latter, we highlight the Braun Series 9 and Series 3 Pro Skin.
- Wahl – Since 1919, this brand has been exclusively dedicated to the manufacture and distribution of hairdressing and styling products. Its Wahl Finale Lithium , Mobile Shaver or Wahl Cordless Magic Clip models stand out .
- Andis – Their line of razors is characterized by being compact, easy to use and of very good quality. The Andis Pro Foil Lithium Plus or the Andis Lithium stand out.
- Panasonic – This brand has just celebrated 100 years in the design of solutions for the home and personal care. With ecological products, of high quality and inspired by improving the lifestyle of consumers. We highlight the ES-VC51-S803 Premium or the Premium Wet & Dry.
- Babyliss – In 2021, this brand launched a line of manual and electric men’s shavers designed to offer a modern tool that turns the moment of shaving into a relaxing experience. Their razors are innovative and highly functional. We highlight the Baby liss X19
- Remington – This brand is exclusively dedicated to the manufacture of products for the hairdressing and styling area, developing a design process that includes a rigorous quality control. Its catalog is quite varied and very popular in this field. We highlight its models BHT250 Delicates, MB4045, the Remington Heritage, the Hyper flex Pro or the F5 Style Series F5000.
Where can you buy a razor?
Today you can buy a good product in many different stores. The offer is varied, but if we have to choose the best online stores to buy razors, then we choose the following:
- Amazon shavers – On this platform you will find the largest variety of brands and models, as well as a large amount of available stock. Therefore, it is the ideal one to buy high-end shavers, since you can find offers that will allow you to save a lot of money.
- Media Markt Shavers – Unfortunately, this online store does not offer electric shavers. They only sell accessories for personal care, as well as oils for the maintenance of the blades of the machines.
- El Corte Inglés Shavers – Although they offer low and high-end shavers, they do not have a wide variety of models and brands. And its inventory is very limited. It is not the best option, if you are looking for variety and better prices.
- Carrefour shavers – The vast majority of their models are low-end, so if you are looking for a 100% waterproof shaver that offers the best results, we recommend looking at other stores such as Amazon.
- Mercado Libre Shavers– Currently, this platform does not offer electric shavers, so we recommend that you take a look at the other online stores mentioned.
Frequently asked questions about razors
Here we answer the common questions of readers when buying a shaver:
Tips for using an electric razor
Next, we show you a series of steps to use your electric shaver correctly and you can keep your body free of annoying, impractical and unsightly hairs:
- To start, apply a specific cream to soften the hair, or simply condition your face by placing a towel moistened with hot water, this will help to dilate your pores.
- If you have a very long beard, it is best to trim it first using scissors.
- Start shaving at the neck, followed by the sideburns, then the remaining area.
- Spend time shaving, avoid pressing the razor on your face. In this way, you will avoid irritations.
- With an electric machine, the ideal is to depilate in the opposite direction to the hair. So you should make sure that the mustache, beard and sideburns have the same direction in the hair.
- Gently stretch the skin to help the shaver.
- Clean the razor after each use.
- Change the blades and heads annually.
- After you finish shaving, wash your face with cold water to close the previously enlarged pores.
- Moisturize the depilated area with a softening body cream.
How to shave the beard?
Most men shave daily, but the question is, are they doing it correctly? To achieve a perfect, easy and fast shave we show you how to do it step by step:
- Choose the type of shave: the technique that works best is wet shaving with blades, this allows us to achieve a perfect shave that will last much longer.
- Moisten your face with lukewarm water: the steam from the hot water will help open your pores, remove dead cells and impurities from your skin, allowing a closer and precise shave.
- Apply a Gel or Shaving Foam: these products are ideal to protect the skin during direct contact with the blade, in addition, they lift facial hair so as not to irritate the skin. You should only apply a large amount making circles on the face, let it act at least 1 or 2 minutes before starting with the shave.
- Start with the shave !: to start, gently pass the blade several times to avoid cuts, irritations and redness. Stretch your face where you are shaving for a more comfortable shave. From time to time clean the blade so that hairs do not accumulate and prevent a better pass.
- Next, slide the blade along the sides of your face and neck , leaving the chin area and the edge of the lips last. For the part of the mustache, stretch the lips so that the area is smoother and you achieve a better shave.
- Later, check the area under the nose, since there are always some hairs there that we do not see, it is also necessary to fix the sideburns. So you will have a perfect shave!
- Wash your face with cold water and pat yourself dry: After you finish shaving, wash your face to remove any excess foam and any remaining hair. Try to keep the water cool to close your pores and relax your skin. Finally, dry gently with a towel without pressing, especially if you have caused some blood.
- Apply aftershave lotion : These lotions are great for people with sensitive skin, although everyone can use them. When applied these will soothe your face leaving a good aroma on your face. And voila, you’ve already gotten a good shave!
How to shave your head?
With the following steps you can achieve a smooth and complete shaving of the head, of course, achieving a better finish with good hair growth:
- Soften and trim hair: Shave before or after showering this will make cutting thicker hair much easier.
- Apply waxing gel: this will allow you to mitigate the hair, optimizing the passes of the machine and protecting your skin from any irritation.
- Shave with smooth glides: Run the razor gently, with the same pressure each time you slide it. Repeat the passes if necessary.
- Constantly clean the blades: wash the shaver under the tap while you are waxing and shake off the remaining water, this will prevent the blades of your machine from clogging. Now you can shave again.
- Towel Dry: Rinse your head with cold water and towel dry.
- Hydrate: apply a moisturizing lotion after shaving, this will allow you to soften the skin.
How to shave your chest without irritation
Any part of the body that we shave can present irritation or rash, that is why we must take the necessary precautions to prevent this from happening.
- Prepare your chest: take a special bath for oily skin, then apply hot water with a bearable temperature. This will help open your pores and make it easier to shave properly, in turn helping to release any dirt and grease present. Trim the hair a bit if it is very long.
- Shave it: re-moisten it with a little warm water and start to apply a special cream and start shaving in the direction of the hairline, which usually grows downwards. When you finish removing all the hair, rinse all the cream with water to prevent it from penetrating the dermis too much.
- After-shave treatment: use a cotton ball and soak it with a product that contains benzoic peroxide or salicylic acid and rub it on your chest. You can also choose to apply a natural product such as tea tree oil instead. Lastly, apply a moisturizing lotion.
How to shave the pubis without irritation?
The pubis is one of the most delicate areas of the body, and to shave it without causing irritation, you should follow these simple tips that will undoubtedly surprise you with the excellent results:
- Choose suitable products: choose a foam or gel to wax the pubic area. It is important to choose a specific product for this intimate area, also with the blade, since they do not have the same components and characteristics as the gel or special foam for the face.
- Trim pubic hair: it is advisable to first trim the pubic hair, in case it is very long or abundant, for this use a scissors.
- Moisten and apply intimate foam or gel: Once the hair is the appropriate length, moisten the area for a few minutes with high-temperature water. This will allow the follicles to dilate and the process to be easier. After this, apply the gel or foam and start to wax the pubic area.
- Shave public hair: after applying the gel, you can start shaving the pubic hair, in the same direction as the hair growth, thus avoiding irritations and encrusted hair.
- Rinse and moisturize: at the end of the intimate shave all hair residues should be discarded with warm water and oil or moisturizing lotion should be applied to the area, especially for sensitive areas so that there is no redness.
How to shave male pubic hair?
The male intimate area is another one that could be most at risk of irritation, therefore, you should know that you can prevent the skin from reddening or presenting other types of injuries in this way:
- Shave after showering so follicles are softer.
- Avoid sharing epilator blades, especially if they have already been used.
- Use mild soap or gel and start shaving in the same direction as the hair.
- Depilate the hair on the testicles, groin and all the rest.
- Apply a lotion to hydrate the exposed area.
How often should a man shave?
There are two types of men, those who shave every day and those who prefer to grow their hair much longer for the next shave. Shaving daily helps you look more elegant, it is synonymous with beauty and personal care, your face will always look hairless, in addition, shaving is a hygienic measure to keep your face clean.
On the other hand, men who do not shave every day it is because they may fear certain irritations caused by shaving since the skin is very sensitive, in addition, there may be cuts, unless an electric razor is used, the which prevents the face from coming into direct contact with blades.
Not necessarily, men have to shave every day as the hair between one day and the next grows very little. Also, the fact that you have a multi-day beard does not prevent you from having an interesting face.
How to avoid pimples when shaving?
The fact of being men does not mean that they should not take care of their appearance, and many times after shaving, those pimples tend to appear that in addition to being unpleasant, they look not very aesthetic.
They are often painful, for this reason pay close attention to how to prevent them from appearing again.
- Cleaning the skin: a correct washing of the face is one of the main tips. This should be done with hot water and a neutral Ph soap, before shaving, and then very cold water should be applied, in order to close the pores that have opened and bacteria that form pimples can develop.
- Exfoliation: before shaving, to remove dead cells that may remain in the dermis. For this you must choose a special exfoliating cream for the face and apply it by giving soft and light massages.
- Not so often: if you shave your face daily, you may risk getting pimples with pus. Therefore, it is best to do it spacedly, every two or three days, it would be fine.
- Beware of products: some men tend to use foams or gels to facilitate shaving, but they actually end up irritating the skin, so if your skin is very sensitive, it is best that you look for products that contain aloe vera with the intention of protect and hydrate it.
- Refresh with water: after shaving, rinse with water and a natural soap that is antiseptic and disinfectant to prevent infections from arising and to dry yourself, do not rub the towel on your face, just a few gentle touches is more than enough. Also apply a natural gel that does not contain other additives to refresh the skin, close pores and heal any possible wound.
- Machines instead of blades: they turn out to be less aggressive, so you will also prevent other people from using them to shave the pubic area or body hair. This could lead to certain infections.
- If you choose razor blades: make sure they have a gel or soap band to help make shaving much easier.
- Make sure to remove the hairs stuck in the blades: by tapping them so they can come out and continue shaving.
- Throw away rusty machines – they could irritate your skin causing infection and pain.
- Hydration: drinking plenty of water during the day, gives vitality and health to the skin, which does not flake during shaving. It is best to consume between 1 to 2 liters of water daily.
- Shaving technique: always do it in the same direction, in order to avoid cuts. It also avoids passing the blade more than once in the same place and makes very short movements.
- After-shave creams: choose a special toner or cream to avoid redness and irritation.
By following these tips, you can achieve a flawless shave and have radiant skin without pimples, but in any case, it is advisable to go to a specialist to tell you how to avoid these discomforts.
Types of shaving creams
Something that is essential when shaving is shaving cream, so its correct choice can avoid certain discomfort later.
On the market, there are many types that help not only to remove hair from the face easily, but also protect the dermis from filling with pus causing undesirable pimples to appear.
Choosing the right one is not an easy task, for this reason, we will make a list of the different types that you can find:
- Traditional creams: they have a higher water content, are used in barbershops and are applied with a special brush.
- Creams to apply without a brush: it contains less water, it does not need a brush for its application, but it does require that a greater quantity of product be applied.
- Creams in containers: these are those that are available in the market, in aluminum containers and can be gel or foam. This is produced by compressed gases inside.
- Aloe vera: made from an extract of this plant, it has a pleasant aroma, gives a feeling of freshness and moisturizes the skin, helping to close open pores.
- Refreshing: they are made with completely natural extracts that make you feel fresh, thus minimizing irritation after each shave.
- Based on the essence of sandalwood tree: as its name indicates, its oil is used for its preparation and it also contains coconut oil and glycerin. Moisturizes pores and prevents irritation.
- Protective gel: foam that comes in an aluminum container that has the property of hydrating the skin and preventing it from being irritated. Likewise, it has a lubricating action that makes the razor blades slide smoothly without the risk of injury.
- With natural extracts: based on coconut oil and sandalwood tree that help hydrate the dermis. The best thing is that it is totally natural and hypoallergenic.
- Beard Cream: It is made from natural ingredients and menthol, which gives the feeling of extreme freshness to the man who uses it.
In short, there are endless products on the market that can greatly reduce the negative effects that could appear after shaving. Ideally, you will be testing which is the most suitable for your skin type.
Is it good to shave underwater or in the shower?
This is not something that is done repeatedly, only in moments where there is little time, it is better to shave during the shower, before leaving with a misaligned appearance. Shaving always comes after a shower, not during it.
The recommendation is that you do everything that is usual in the shower and leave shaving last.
Is autonomy important for shaving? Wired or wireless
It is a question that many often ask themselves before buying one, how do I decide between one and the other? Well, we can say that, in the case of wireless, it allows the person who uses it to have the freedom to move with total comfort. At the same time, you can easily manipulate the machine and change hands if the case warrants.
The others have the disadvantage of limiting the space where the shave is carried out and also make it impossible for the person to move freely, especially if the plug is in a place that is not easily accessible.
Skin care after shaving
In each shave, the skin suffers injuries, caused by the frequent passage of the blades, and so that this does not happen, special care must be taken using different products, here are the tips:
- Choose an appropriate balm or lotion ideal for your skin, quickly absorbed and avoiding irritation. The lotion for its components with alcohol helps to quickly heal the injured parts.
- Use a cream that hydrates your dermis.
- Try as much as possible to exfoliate your skin after shaving. This will help to regain the normality of your skin, after its mistreatment.
- Take care of your face with a sunscreen, it will also prevent the sun’s rays from affecting it.
- Do not use products with very strong chemicals.
- Avoid strong soaps.
Other shaving products that cannot be missing from your toiletry bag
There are many extra products that can be carried in the bag for daily shaving and to maintain an ideal care for the skin, among them we can name the following:
- Shaving lotion: to soften the skin and prepare it for shaving, there are two presentations, one is foam and the other is gel.
- Facial cleansing gel: preferably with exfoliating agents, to provide deep cleansing to the skin. Apply it twice a day, for best results.
- Facial Moisturizer: For near-perfect facial care, this soothes and softens skin. Ideal for after shaving. It is important to choose one that suits your skin type.
many people face challenges while choosing the Best Cheap Electric Shavers from it. So, if you’re one of them we’re going to help you to choose the Best Cheap Electric Shavers from amazon. As we’ve seen people get confused while choosing Best Cheap Electric Shavers because Amazon has a large variety of Best Cheap Electric Shavers. People have different questions while choosing Best Cheap Electric Shavers. But don’t worry! We are here to help you.