You probably follow the rules for good dental hygiene in the best possible way , such as brushing your teeth several times a day or rinsing your mouth, but sometimes it is not so easy to get results with classic brushes, you can’t get everywhere, that This is precisely what a good best cheap electric toothbrushes does.
If you are looking for the best cheap electric toothbrushes to take care of your mouth, eliminate bad breath and have perfect dental health , in addition to white teeth, we will help you with the task.
We have prepared for you this comparison with the best on the market , so that you only have to worry about having a perfect smile.
Buying guide with the best recommended electric toothbrushes
If you are considering purchasing one of these brushes, you have surely seen that there is a very vast offer on the market and it is difficult to choose. That’s why I made these comparative buying guide: to help you choose. I have selected my five favorite models and I talk a little about each one of them.
There is the traditional brushing, which is what you were taught in school and is done with common brushes, and there are others a little more sophisticated that involve movements that a human cannot perform. For this, electric brushes are used, which rotate, oscillate and press the bristles against the teeth.
Types of bristles
They come in different shapes and also degrees of hardness. Manufacturers normally design them based on the motor and the movements they will perform. I recommend that you prefer those that are neither too hard nor too soft, in addition to always looking for the simplest: sometimes the ones that seem more complicated are the ones that give the worst results, although there are exceptions.
Battery or rechargeable?
A rechargeable battery is the best option, especially for convenience. And ensure that it can be replaced once it reaches its useful life.
How much money should I spend on my electronic toothbrush?
The price range for toothbrushes is so wide that it can be difficult to decide how much to spend. In order for you to choose a device that fits what you need, we recommend that you make a comparison between the devices that you like the most so that you find the right one.
- Cheaper automatic toothbrushes (less than € 50) – Below this price range, you generally find devices that can be less powerful and their cleaning action is less effective.
- Best quality automatic toothbrushes (more than € 50) – Quite the opposite are the products in this category, here are the models belonging to the top of automatic brushes; They are devices with excellent cleaning action, variety of modes and heads, long battery life and constant performance.
What electric toothbrush to buy?
1. Oral-B Pro 6000 Smart Series – Smart brushing
The first of the recommended electric toothbrushes is the Oral-B Pro 6000 Smart Series , which is distinguished by incorporating Bluetooth connectivity with the Oral-B smartphone application. Thanks to this, you can receive assistance during brushing, make records and monitor the way you brush.
It has a pressure sensor that will alert you in case you are applying too much force when brushing your teeth. This will prevent you from injuring yourself unintentionally.
While its 3D cleaning action , supported by the very design of the brush and bristles, oscillates, pulses and surrounds your teeth, ensuring excellent brushing with 100% more plaque removal than conventional brushes.
As if this were not enough, it has five operating modes : intensive cleaning, daily, sensitive, gum care and whitening. Each of them adjusts the characteristics of the brush to the recommended parameters.
Now toothbrushes have a phone app too. And in what way: by providing support and guidance for excellent brushing and helping you measure your hygiene progress. In addition, the brush has a pressure sensor, 3D cleaning action and five modes of operation. It’s a great package wherever you see it.
2. Philips HX9332 / 04 – News brushing, always quality
The Philips HX9332 / 04 is another model that I have come across during my search for the best electric toothbrush on the market.
This model promises that in two weeks it can improve gum health and whiten teeth. Regardless of this, the truth is that it removes a large amount of plaque thanks to its 62 thousand movements per minute.
It has a sensitive mode , which serves to gently clean each of the teeth and each centimeter of the gum. Delicacy, when needed, is another hallmark of this Philips.
The loading glass that it includes is novel . Thus: it is a glass cup that is used to place the brush while recharging its battery. Also includes a travel case.
A host of benefits are those presented by this Philips. It has a sensitive mode, two timers to support you during drying and a new loading glass. It is guaranteed to remove a large amount of plaque, significantly more than the usual brushes.
3. Oral-B Pro 4000 Smart Series – Brushed assisted by bluetooth
Are you still wondering which electric toothbrush to buy from all the options? Well, one more go. The Oral-B Pro 4000 Smart Series is, which connects to your cell phone via Bluetooth.
Before delving into its connectivity possibilities, I want to mention its rounded head, which allows it to perform three fundamental movements : oscillating, rotation and pulsation.
The very design of the head allows you to clean the teeth one by one, while its special filaments with an angle of 16 degrees are designed to penetrate the space between teeth and clean the dirt that hides there.
With its three movements and its head and filament design, this model manages to remove more plaque than any other conventional and even surpasses other electric brushes. This brush allows you to switch between three different modes . The first is daily cleaning and serves, as its name implies, for the everyday but with an outstanding level of detail and care.
As you may have already noticed, in the design of this model the concern to protect the teeth and gums was evident. Another example of this is the visual pressure indicator , which warns with light and stops pulsing if it detects that you apply excessive pressure on your teeth.
Regarding Bluetooth technology . It is to work hand in hand with the application, which will advise you in real time, being able to adjust it to your objectives or those that your dentist has indicated. It will analyze your brushing habits and provide alternatives for improvement. The above timers work in conjunction with this feature, which is as novel as it is exciting.
With the application – connecting your phone and brush via bluetooth – you will know exactly how, where and for when to brush. Its specially designed head and bristles will also help, as well as the versatility of three brushing modes and a visual precision indicator. With all this, the results cannot be bad.
4. Oral-B Genius 9000 – Twelve colors and a brilliant brushed
The Oral-B Genius 9000 is one of the recommended electric toothbrushes. Its position sensing technology is very useful because it helps you know the areas in which you have already brushed your teeth. This will prevent you from going over too long on one or forgetting about another. This way they will all be clean.
It is portable and even has high compatibility when charging its battery, since it has an additional USB port . It also allows you to charge your smartphone from a single socket.
While its 12-color LED ring makes brushing a special and personalized experience, kinder and more stimulating.
Its rounded head eliminates plaque with its combined rotation, oscillation and pulsation. This gives clearer teeth and contributes to improvement in terms of the health of the gums and in general of the mouth.
The colors may seem less important, but here I allow myself to highlight them because the rest of the qualities cover them perfectly: effective and rounded head, power and efficiency. Instead its additional USB port, position sensing technology and 12-color LED ring are not so common qualities that make this model special.
5. Philips HX6711 / 02 – white and healthy smile
We end with the Philips HX6711 / 02 , which has features that make it extremely attractive. Starting with having two modes of operation : cleaning, and cleaning and whitening. This will ensure that your smile is white and looks and is healthy.
It has a timer that guides you through brushing, alerting you when an area is ready. While the easy-start program helps you cope with the great power of the brush.
It is a kind of introductory guide to using this brush. You will get used to it and you will master it after the 14 sessions of the program.
It has sonic technology . This feature helps it reach the gum line and interdental areas, previously only reserved for flossing and irrigators. Finally, its two modalities. The cleaning and whitening tool helps to remove stains that are a result of coffee, cigarettes and even wine or drinks with dyes. In two weeks you will have clearer teeth.
With the latest in technology, this model will give you a cutting edge and first level brushing. Sonic technology, timers and modes of operation guarantee an incredible efficiency and smile.
How does an electric toothbrush work?
Actually it is variable depending on the manufacturer: there are some that oscillate, rotate and pulse and others that only perform a movement. But, in essence, its operation is from a small motor that generates a vibration that is channeled to the dental bristles, which vary in their design and arrangement.
Some others incorporate sonic or other technology to improve the process. This must also be taken into account, since they are a bit more complex mechanisms.
Tips for using your wireless toothbrush
Always have it loaded
This way you will avoid that one day you want to use it and at that moment you discover that the battery does not have a charge. Better to always leave it in its charging base or respective attachment.
Clean it when done
It is important to keep clean what you clean yourself with. Make sure you rinse it well so that no food residue or other undesirable particles remain.
Change your head periodically
Dentists recommend changing toothbrushes every three to four months, depending on wear. With electric brushes it’s the same, only you just have to replace the head.
Best brands of electric hoods
Next I want to tell you about what I consider to be the best brands of electric brushes. For this I rely mainly on the endowment of the models and the variety of the range available from those brands.
One of the main advantages of the Philips brand in terms of its range of electric brushes is the endowment that they have. Indeed, it is necessary to highlight first the sonic technology that allows us a precision brushing being able to adapt our handling to the gum line. It has a series of integrated systems that allow us to get the most out of it and learn to use models that beat other brands in terms of efficiency.
When choosing which electric toothbrush to buy, the best seller, Braun, must be highlighted without a doubt. Through its specific range for dental care (Oral B) it can offer us a wide catalog. This includes not only electric toothbrushes for all needs and budgets but also built-in irrigators and dental care centers. A very interesting alternative.
Oral B toothbrushes
Like I said, Oral B is the dental affiliate of Braun. So, if what we want is an electric toothbrush of that brand that can give us guarantees, we must look for the “Oral B” as a reference. For many years it has been the leader in sales: this means that we can easily count on another added advantage, which is that we can find spare parts for any of its models.
On the other hand, it must be said that Oral B brushes are quite affordable although it all depends on how many functions you require.
Where can you buy an automatic toothbrush?
If you already know which is the best toothbrush on the market for you, it is time for you to look where to buy the chosen model, so we want to recommend the best stores for you to review:
- Amazon electric toothbrush– If you are looking for a store where you can find all the products you want, Amazon is your ideal store because the variety of and availability of its stock are one of its strengths. Finding the ranking of electric brushes is possible because they have at your disposal an immense variety of models and brands so that you can choose the best one for you.
- Carrefour Electronic Toothbrush – Good deals and availability in electronic products, appliances, mobile phones and food products is what defines this store. They have availability for this product, they have a variety of correct models.
- El Corte Ingles automatic toothbrush– This chain of department stores is a very good option to acquire this type of product, the models available in it belong to the best brands in the market.
Advantages of using an electric toothbrush, what are its strengths?
The advantages that a product of this type offers to your oral and dental health are many, if you do not know what they are, do not worry, then we will tell you some of the main ones
What are the advantages of using a brush? Its advantages are:
- Removes more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
- Helps reduce gum inflation.
- By simply guiding it across the surface of your teeth, you will achieve a superior cleaning.
- It has pressure sensors that prevent us from damaging the enamel and gums .
- Different cleaning modes.
- Easy and safe to use.
Who Invented the Electric Toothbrush?
It was done by the Swedish doctor named Philippe-Guy Woog in 1954 and called it Broxodent . At the time, the idea of developing and launching this project was for patients with limited motor skills and those who used orthodontics to use it.
Then its design was improved in France in which they had to plug it into a simple electrical outlet like the ones on our walls and they determined at the time that this toothbrush was better than any other. With an electric toothbrush you are less likely to have a poor brushing.
What electric toothbrush to buy?
This question for many may be a bit nonsensical because, they go to the pharmacy or the supermarket and mostly choose the electric toothbrush that they like best (in addition to the price that best fits their pocket) and that’s it. Few focus on the specifications or benefits of a specific toothbrush that it may indicate.
We have already indicated in our previous section in Comparative electric toothbrushes, the best recommendations chosen by our specialists in this type of product. There, in Recommended Products you have 5 spectacular models that will serve as a guide to keep up to date and decide which toothbrush you choose.
Other types and uses of electric toothbrushes
In the market there are many types of electric toothbrushes and some have already become obsolete, in addition to those that we already discussed in our previous section, here we are going to review other types of electric toothbrushes that we did not mention, those that can be escape we will describe it in the advantages or benefits.
- Corded electric toothbrush. They were the first to come out and with the passage of time they have stopped being used due to their lack of comfort and practicality that the new times demand. Today, more cordless electric toothbrushes are proliferating.
- Electric toothbrush for periodontitis. In the market there are these special and exclusive brushes for people who suffer or have suffered periodontal disease and with the absence of contact points, providing better oral hygiene in the wide interproximal spaces of their teeth. They also work for patients with receding gums.
- Electric toothbrush for babies. Just as there are for children from a certain age, there are for babies or infants who are breastfeeding, they come in different colors for their greater appeal and use it with great care in the baby’s delicate mouth. They have small heads and very soft bristles.
- Electric toothbrush for dogs. For the other darlings of the house, your adorable little dogs; We know that your teeth are more likely to fill in unimaginable bacteria and that is why you can also get electric toothbrushes to take care of your oral hygiene.
- Electric toothbrush for implants. With this you will get rid of a headache, thinking that you do not brush your dental implants well; They are usually the latest generation toothbrushes that eliminate the bacterial scale around the implants with the utmost precision for proper maintenance of the implants.
How to choose the best electric toothbrush?
In our previous section we talked about the Best brands of electric toothbrushes , take the time to read our segment so that you know the three best brands of electric toothbrushes that exist in the market and that we describe there. In the same way, if you have any questions about each of them, right here on our page we explain what they are about.
It is important to take into account whether or not you can use an electric toothbrush, for this we advise you to consult your dentist since, everyone does not know that it is not suitable to use electric toothbrushes; first of all health. For those who can, they will have a great experience doing something as simple as brushing their teeth, but hand in hand with technology.
What are the benefits of using an electric toothbrush?
There are several benefits to be gained every time you or your family use electric toothbrushes. Here we list several for you to review and evaluate if you end up opting for this wonderful European invention; Before continuing, we recommend that if you want a child under 10 years of age to use this type of brush, it is always under the supervision of a representative or parents.
Perform continuous movements
It makes movements that with a brushing by hand you will never achieve it and the vibration or pressure exerted on your teeth and / or gums will not be the same either. Although some people always prefer to stick with the conventional, the cleaning done by this type of toothbrush will be greater than when we brush manually.
When using an electric toothbrush the movements are well above the average brushing per minute that a person can perform. When you use electric toothbrushes the intensity can reach 30,000 vibrations per minute, so the cleaning achieved in the brushing time will be more exhaustive.
Multiple brushing functions
Depending on the technology of the electric toothbrush you buy, you will have the possibility of adapting it to different options to exercise on your teeth. On the other hand, with the electric toothbrush there is the possibility of choosing different programs that provide specific benefits for teeth and gums, according to our needs at that time.
Time recommended by dentists made the most of
Every time you brush your teeth with your normal (manual) toothbrush, we are one hundred percent sure that it does not last two minutes, does it? Until me, brushing lasted a minute at most, but now I bought an electric toothbrush and it lasted the two minutes recommended by my dentist.
Electric toothbrushes have the advantage of having to program the brushing time, and thus we will be able to do the two minutes of real cleaning, divided into four intervals, one for each quadrant of the mouth; without forgetting any area and we maintain the correct cleaning time.
Spare parts, super important
This is wonderful, since to help the users of these toothbrushes they implemented in most models of electric brushes, a way for people to know when to change the heads for example, they lose color and thus you will know nothing more just by looking at it, if it’s time to replace it so you can keep having a super toothbrush. In the same way, if your strands are twisted or flared, you should replace it.
Help you avoid mistreating your teeth or gums
I have seen friends brush their teeth with such pressure that it seems that the gums are going to bleed, that is detrimental to your oral health.
You can damage your gums and if they do not have perfect health, proper care or cleaning later on, your teeth will be affected because they are the ones that support them. With an electric toothbrush, it is much easier to always clean with the precise intensity, neither too hard nor too soft, your gums will be healthier with its use.
Helps you whiten your teeth better
Thanks to its vibratory system, cleaning and whitening is better for your teeth … it will always be better than with a manual toothbrush. Electric toothbrushes better remove plaque and help reduce the accumulation of tartar, which we already know is detrimental to oral health and aesthetics; Imagine, you are meeting with a group of people and you have a laugh and the first thing they see is your teeth full of tartar. Use an electric toothbrush and you will see the change.
Special with those who have orthodontics
This type of toothbrush is usually a great relief for those who have breakers on their teeth, they are a great help. They allow to remove the dirt accumulated between the wires in a correct and simple way thanks to their rapid vibratory movements since with your manual toothbrush it turns out to be more difficult.
You will have clean orthodontics in addition to your teeth, being essential if we want to avoid problems of infections in our mouth or cavities, gingivitis, receding gums, periodontal disease, among others. (very common due to lack of hygiene) while we wear orthodontics.
Easy to use for everyone
Do not worry about thinking that you do not know how you are going to use it, in addition to obviously putting it in your mouth to brush; but for all the technology it may have (according to your electric toothbrush). They all bring their manual in case of doubt, but these electrical devices are designed to be very simple to use.
They are very useful and effective helping people with motor disability problems, arthritis in the hands, etc., they are effective thanks to the handle or the head so that they can have a better grip and handle the brush in a simple way and obtain an effective brushing.
Cleaning and hygiene of the electric toothbrush
If we want to achieve a perfect manual toothbrushing, you have to change your toothbrushes every three months so that the effectiveness achieved by their bristles is the best possible, correct? Well, with electric toothbrushes in addition to the refills that are made, before that while you are using it requires you to clean it properly (and you will not have to put it in boiling water to “kill bacteria”).
If we want to achieve a good oral cleaning, we must start by ensuring that our electric toothbrushes are as hygienic as possible, in addition to being aware that mold does not grow due to the humidity they usually have (and this greatly reduces their useful life time), also You have to be alert to leave them vulnerable.
If there are flies or other unpleasant insects in your house because they can settle on your toothbrushes (attracted by fluoride if you don’t rinse your toothbrush well, food residues or microorganisms from our mouth) and leave bacteria that will pass into your body through your oropharyngeal system.
To properly clean an electric toothbrush you will need and be totally clean, that it is in good condition, prevent its electrical parts from being abused and keep our mouth free of bacteria.We show you some ways to clean your electric toothbrush.
How to clean your electric toothbrush?
To ensure that your electric toothbrush is in the best possible conditions and you have 100% dental hygiene, we will show you below some ways to keep it clean. You can use the following in the heads :
- Hot water and vinegar. Exactly hot, not boiling because remember that it is not a normal toothbrush; just leaving your brush head in hot water for about 2 minutes will be enough (there are people who leave it until the water cools), but this will soften the bristles of the brush to clean it. Finishing this part, take a glass with white vinegar without diluting it in water and there you will place the brush head for two hours, after this time you will add enough cold water to remove all the vinegar that may remain.
- Hydrogen peroxide. This option is super simple, you just add a prudent amount to a glass and after each brushing insert it, leaving it there until you use it again; It is essential that every time you brush you change the water in the glass for a new one. Or if you want, soak your toothbrush for a few minutes, but only once a week.
- Vinegar and baking soda. After having washed the brush head with hot water, prepare the solution by adding two tablespoons of white vinegar and two tablespoons of baking soda to half a cup of water, you can now add the brush. Leave it for half an hour, then you take it out to wash it with plenty of cold water.
- Special disinfectants for toothbrushes. Believe it or not, they exist … I didn’t know either until recently when I bought my electric toothbrush. And well, the truth today you get everything on the market to maintain good oral hygiene; Products specially designed to clean toothbrushes and remove all residues and impurities they may have.
- Disinfectant tablets for dentures. Although it sounds a bit crazy, yes, it works. I tried my grandmother and she says she feels fresher and cleaner in her mouth; You will only have to dilute a tablet in a glass of water, then add the electric brush head and let it rest for a few minutes while the effervescent action acts as a disinfecting agent.
- Mouthwash. You can buy one for yourself and your daily use and another exclusive to keep the head of your electric toothbrush well cared for and disinfected. You add mouthwash to a glass and soak the toothbrush for half an hour and you can also do it once a week.
There are other ways to clean the handle . Yes, you also have to clean it so you don’t put it all in your mouth… it is a direct means of contact for infections. First of all, be careful with the electrical part because if the inner part of the brush handle has gotten wet, you should take it to be checked by a specialist and verify that it has not been damaged, so you cannot continue using it unless you leave it as a normal toothbrush.
- To keep it clean, try to remove any dust or dirt it may have, you can clean it with bleach (a few drops mixed in a glass with water and with a clean and damp cloth you will rub it, being very careful not to hurt or damage the part that has the electrical system. Then, with a cotton swab you will use the mixture that you prepared to clean the delicate areas that may be the neck near the head. You can do it once a day for your economy.
- Shake it very well, store it in a place where it will not fall and in a vertical position. After it is dry if you want to cover it with ventilation, if it is humid not.
Where to buy the best electric toothbrush?
We know that when you think of the best, safe and reliable online store, you think of Amazon.com and it is precisely the first recommendation that we will make. On this website you can find many electric toothbrushes and even with an offer, you have a section of the very cheap best sellers at 19 euros, the best valued from 16 euros and the most desired from 11 euros.
Do not miss the golden opportunity offered by this company that sells electric toothbrushes online with the best technology on the market.
Another super good option is Elcorteingles.es that have several discount prices and several models of electric toothbrushes with very accessible prices for all budgets, not counting the variety of brands that they have for sale there (although Oral B predominates).
And another online store that could not stop being informal is Carrefour.es where they have for sale some electric toothbrushes with discounts and in others they offer free shipping, as well as try it for 30 days, being part of the guarantee.
You can choose any of these three recommendations that we give you since after them, if you do not buy in their stores and buy your toothbrushes in others, the offers will not be the same or better without the reputation they have.
many people face challenges while choosing the Best Cheap Electric Toothbrushes from it. So, if you’re one of them we’re going to help you to choose the Best Cheap Electric Toothbrushes from amazon. As we’ve seen people get confused while choosing Best Cheap Electric Toothbrushes because Amazon has a large variety of Best Cheap Electric Toothbrushes. People have different questions while choosing Best Cheap Electric Toothbrushes. But don’t worry! We are here to help you.