What is the best heart rate monitor on the market?
When it comes to taking care of our health, it is very important to be aware of our daily habits and activities and how they affect our body. The watches pulsó metro are the closest thing to a coach who can wear on your wrist : can order from the pulse or heart rate training to create patterns tailored to your needs and fitness.
There is an ideal type of heart rate monitor for every athlete , whatever their discipline or habit. So that you do not get lost among all the technical specifications that you will read looking for the best heart rate monitor for you, we present here the 4 best cheap heart rate monitors on the market. We make the decision easier for you so that you only worry about enjoying exercising from now on.
The 4 best quality-price heart rate monitors
1. Polar M400 HR
With this heart rate monitor you will not only be able to monitor your pulse during any physical activity, but you will also be able to control all your daily activity and set specific goals to achieve while you are checking your progress.
It will be like wearing a personal trainer on your wrist , as it gives you advice after each activity and measures your progress so that you have good control of your training.
You can see the best offers in heart rate monitors on Amazon:
The best option for those who want to have everything at the best price . For a very low price you will have in a single product a heart rate monitor, a smart watch , pedometer, sleep monitor and heart rate monitor, what more could you ask for?
It is waterproof and you can choose between 5 different colors . This model is certainly e perfect training companion, nothing escapes you!
At Amazon you will always find the best price and home delivery service:
3. Polar M200
This model is ideal for runners , as it has a heart rate meter and you can calculate your speed, distance and route with its GPS function .
Mark your goals, from 5 km to a full marathon, and you can easily see the evolution of your training in your memory.
Take a look at the offers that Amazon has on this and other products of the brand:
4. Sigma PC 15.11
A very complete calorie and training series heart rate monitor , perfect for the most demanding athletes who seek to have all the data of their physical activities under control.
It also advises you on how to increase your activity to reach your goals . A coach personal who follows you everywhere.
At Amazon you will always find the best offer and the best home delivery service:
What should you keep in mind before buying a heart rate monitor?
1. Recorded data
There are heart rate monitors for all tastes and needs, so you can choose from a wide range of functions: identify the data you want to record before launching to buy your heart rate monitor to make sure you get the most out of your purchase.
Are you only interested in monitoring sleep and distance walked? Or are you one of those who record numerous races and tours? Read the specifications well and get it right the first time with your new training partner.
2. Water resistant
Not only those who practice water sports should make sure that their heart rate monitor is waterproof. In many other sports, the device should be as tight as possible to prevent sand or any residue from entering the interior. This will extend the life of our pedometer.
3. Battery life
Another fact to take into account when choosing a good heart rate monitor will be the autonomy of the battery. Especially when sports are practiced that are going to keep you away from home all day, or if you want to take it on a weekend getaway: the more autonomy it has, the more comfortable it will be to use.
4. User reviews
In addition to all of the above, we recommend comparing the opinions of previous buyers of the model you are thinking of purchasing. Many of them may want to give it the same use as you and you can be guided by their comments to decide if that particular model is the most appropriate for your case or not.
What is a heart rate monitor?
It is a watch-style digital device that serves so that the athlete who is using it can know some aspects and progress of their workouts, such as measuring heart rate in real time. Currently, there are different types of heart rate monitors, with advanced functions for each type of sport.
How does the heart rate meter work?
These devices have become very popular among athletes, especially those who train very frequently, but not everyone knows what it is or how they work. Actually, the operation in these small devices is very simple and consists of two important parts:
- The electrode: is the one that is in direct contact with the skin to measure the athlete’s pulsations.
- The receiver: using radio signals, allows the measured data to be clearly displayed.
Best brands of heart rate monitor
If you are looking for information on the best brands, look no further, here are the best by far:
- Polar- Company that specializes in the development of heart rate monitors and sports watches. It offers a wide variety of products in various styles and with excellent durability and precision.
- Garmin – Products from this brand are widely regarded as high quality and durable. It has very good devices that range from the most basic to the most advanced.
- Fitbit– This brand is one of the most popular, it manufactures the best devices you can buy thanks to its comfort, precision and convenience. It offers various models with a wide range of very useful features.
Types of heart rate monitors
In the market, there are infinities of these heart rate monitors and, perhaps, at first glance, you can think that it is the same, but in reality there are several types of them:
Heart rate monitors with chest band
They are called that, because they have a band that must be placed on the chest, this is electronic and can detect the heart rate of the person who is training. By means of a built-in sensor, it transmits the signal to the heart rate monitor that is located on the athlete’s wrist.
They are exact in the emission of data, precisely because of their proximity to the heart through the tape. It can be a bit uncomfortable when doing physical activities, however, it is still one of the favorites.
Heart rate monitors without band
They are watches that incorporate a sensor on the wrist that takes the number of pulses of the athlete, allowing to keep track of the training parameters. Unlike the previous one, they do not need a band, which makes it light and comfortable to carry out activities.
What are the advantages of training with a heart rate meter?
As already mentioned, they are very useful devices, since sports lovers have the opportunity not only to monitor their activities, but also to improve their technique. In short, they have a great number of advantages, which are:
Helps achieve goals
Perhaps this is one of the main advantages of these devices, since it saves the data of physical activities to analyze them later, in this way, you can determine if you are progressing and approaching the objectives that have been set.
When using this device, it is not necessary to be counting the pulsations or the steps that are being taken, as it will only do it, so that all the concentration will be on improving the technique and achieving the objective set. Nor will it be necessary to count the times that pauses have been made, or when to stop resting to continue, because with a notification it will warn that it is time to continue training.
Most of the heart rate monitors that exist at this time, allow training by speed, by heart rate intervals and by other parameters, depending on the model. Thus, it is possible to know if the rhythm of the pulsations is adequate or simply it is necessary to increase them to be able to achieve the objectives set.
They allow the athlete to get to know their body
Through its pulsations, the person who is trained has the opportunity to know his body, determining what the limits are, which is beneficial to be able to train properly.
By being able to evaluate all the sensations during exercise associating them with the pulsations that the device is marking, it is essential to identify the signals sent by the body.
Share the exercises
Some models of heart rate monitors include the possibility of being able to share the progress of the workouts on social networks, in the event that you are alone during them, thus achieving greater motivation to continue advancing.
In fact, you can even share the achievements, such as: the training sessions that have been carried out, the objectives achieved, the pending objectives, the marks achieved and the feelings of the activities with other athletes.
Study of the routes
Depending on the characteristics of the watch, the route to be taken can be entered on a map within the same device, so that, in this way, it is possible to know exactly what the distance to be traveled is, as well as well as the unevenness and the hardness of the whole road. This helps, to be able to dose the energies in each section.
Because you can have a greater concentration on what you are doing, you can improve both performance and technique.
Some models of these devices give the option of knowing specific data about the technique that is being used through an analysis of running dynamics, also allowing it to be improved. Among the data that can be known are, the oscillation of the strides, the flight time and the step time.
Optimize your stroke
This is the case for those who practice swimming, as it provides important information, after calculating training times, distance traveled, heart rate and stroke style. Also, count the number of strokes and the time spent on each length.
One of the best advantages of these devices is that, not only can they be used in physical activities, but they can also be used in daily life, determining the number of steps taken, the quality of sleep, the calories that have been burned, among others.
With this information you can improve many things in your daily routine, such as controlling certain habits or introducing other routines to the work day, with the sole intention of improving health. Some devices warn you when you have been resting for long periods, so that you can start an exercise right away, so you don’t fall into a sedentary lifestyle.
Define work zones
It helps to define the areas where you will work and the intensity with which you will train. What’s more, it notifies when the limits that the athlete has set are exceeded, be it for less or more, in this way, injuries caused by excessive effort can be avoided.
The most advanced in technology, allow mobile connection, being able to receive calls, text messages and emails during the practice of the exercises.
How to use a heart rate meter?
Both professional athletes and people who exercise to lead a healthy life, can use these watches, to be able to track the training they are doing, knowing data such as heart rate, calories burned, speed, distance, time, among others. For this reason, it is necessary to know some recommendations when using the device:
- Learn more through the instructions: before starting to use it, it is recommended that you read the instructions well, so that you can get to know the device better, reading carefully about each of its functions.
- Take advantage of the functions: in addition to obtaining data on the heart rate, other types of data can be obtained for the evolution of the performance of future workouts.
Activate the alarm: with this function, the heart rate monitor can alert when the set heart rate has been exceeded.
- Personalize the device: to obtain a normal heart rate, it is necessary to personalize the device. To achieve this you have to enter some personal data, such as weight, age and height.
- Battery life: Models that include a replaceable battery tend to be very durable, but the moment it is discharged, a new one must be purchased to replace it. If, on the other hand, it is one of those that are rechargeable, the useful life is very short, but the good thing is that they simply start charging again and they will be like new.
- Take advantage of the screen: they are very resistant to falls and shocks, so you will not have problems during exercises. All data can be clearly visualized in a convenient and simple way.
- Data comparison: this function can be used when the model available has storage memory where the data of the routines of activities carried out can be saved, to see them at the time that is decided, comparing them with others and being able to establish how much progress has been made in each one.
- Use it on any terrain: the best models of excellent quality have high resistance, so data on activities can be obtained in any terrain, weather condition and water depth.
Tips for choosing a good heart rate monitor
To know which heart rate monitor you should buy, you must take into account some recommendations, such as the different models and characteristics of each one:
- Style : When looking for which heart rate monitor to buy, you will find that there are two common
- styles: chest straps and watches. The main differences between the two come down to convenience and the pulse monitoring method. Ideally, you should choose a model that is comfortable and easy to use, otherwise you may not use it.
- Strap length: Depending on the style you choose, you need a device with the correct strap size. Therefore, if you do not know how to choose your heart rate monitor, it is recommended that you measure your chest or wrist to make sure that the band fits comfortably , not too loose or too tight. Also, remember to verify that the model you choose is made with a quality material.
- Battery life: Although the best activity monitors have long battery life, you should verify that the device you like offers the battery life that suits you best , since you do not want to have to constantly charge it. One way to verify this is to consult the opinions about the pulse bracelet that interests you.
- Connectivity : Generally, the best heart rate monitor on the market, it offers the possibility of synchronizing with an application or downloading the data to a computer so that you can analyze and keep a record of your data. If it is something that really interests you, you can make a comparison between some monitors so that you can choose the best one for you.
- Additional Features: Today, many of these devices come with a variety of additional features. The most recommended activity wristbands often include: step counter, calorie counter, speed monitor, sleep monitor, alarms , among others. Ideally, the best quality-price heart rate monitor you choose has the functions that interest you the most and are useful to you.
How much money should I spend on my watch?
Thanks to the wide variety that currently exists, you will surely find the device that meets all your requirements; But you should know that the prices of heart rate monitors are very different from each other, that is why it is important that you choose the one you really need.
- Cheaper activity wristbands (less than € 50) – The devices in this selection are usually basic or poor quality models. If you choose a model from here, be sure to check the quality and features it offers.
- Better quality activity wristbands (more than € 50) – On the other hand, if you are looking for a device with advanced and recent features, excellent quality and precision, this is the category you should check out.
How much money should I spend on a heart rate device?
The best quality watches that are responsible for providing the necessary information to professional athletes, have a high resistance and this is very important for the user, but it is also essential to know what their price is:
- Cheap meter pulses (less than 50 €) devices that are in this price range are those belonging to the middle and lower range with basic functions that could be used by beginners.
- Meter heart pulsations better quality (€ plus 50) models that are located in this category are designed for professionals who need to know exactly all the details of your workouts also are highly resistant .
Where to buy the best heart rate monitor?
Today, it is not necessary to leave home to an establishment to buy a heart rate monitor, but, on the contrary, through the different online stores it can be done with complete confidence and comfort:
- Heart rate meter on Amazon: this is one of the most popular platforms on the network, it contains a large number of models of the best quality, with the best prices on the market.
- Device to measure heart rate in Alcampo: this store has a varied list of models with offers on some of them.
- Media Markt activity bracelet- Specialist store in the sale of technological products, video games, appliances and home entertainment. It is a good option to purchase this product since they have a good variety of models.
- El Corte Inglés heart rate watch- Chain of department stores in which you will find everything from electronic products, fashion, accessories, video games, sports, among others. In it you will find mid-range models.
Advantages of using a heart rate monitor, what are its strengths?
Whatever the use that you are going to give it, having one of the devices in the heart rate monitor will be very useful, if you do not know how, then we will tell you.
What are the advantages of using a heart rate monitor? Its advantages are:
- They help you find and maintain the right exercise intensity to reach your goals .
- You keep track of your daily activities.
- You can monitor your progress .
- Accurate and reliable .
many people face challenges while choosing the Best Cheap Heart Rate Monitors from it. So, if you’re one of them we’re going to help you to choose the Best Cheap Heart Rate Monitors from amazon. As we’ve seen people get confused while choosing Best Cheap Heart Rate Monitors because Amazon has a large variety of Best Cheap Heart Rate Monitors. People have different questions while choosing Best Cheap Heart Rate Monitors. But don’t worry! We are here to help you.