For both kitchen fans and professional chefs, who are looking for the best kitchen robot, we present a complete guide to know which one to buy.
Those little kitchen helpers will help you optimize your time , maintain cleanliness and order, as well as take away work.
If you still do not have these kitchen helpers, do not miss this opportunity.
If you like to cook, innovate, or want to optimize your time, the kitchen robot will be an essential element. In addition to cooking, they can be programmed and in an intelligent way control the measurements of your ingredients.
The progressive sophistication of the kitchen forces us to prepare quality meals. Don’t look bad in front of your guests, make your stews exquisite.
Generally, kitchen machines can be of two types:
Food processors , which cook and prepare, however do so separately and are not programmable.
Programmable pots , where the preparation of food corresponds to the users and their main function is to cook the food.
There are thousands of models, prices and brands that are often difficult to choose from. In this article about the 7 best kitchen machines you will find the one that best suits your needs. Additionally, we will present you with a comparison and our recommendations to make it easier for you to choose which food processor is best for you.
The 7 best kitchen robots in 2021
Do you want to know which are the best kitchen robots? In the following list you will find the 7 best kitchen robots according to our team of experts . Discover its main cooking characteristics, capacity and programming to suit your needs. Any of them will be an excellent buy. The top kitchen machines are already at your fingertips!
1. Cecotec Multifunction Mambo Black – (Best cheap kitchen robots In 2021)
If you have a partner and you are lazy to cook every day, this is the best option.
- Cecotec Multifunction Mambo Black , is made of stainless steel and has a capacity of 3.3 liters to introduce food when cooking, perfect capacity for two , even three people.
- It has 10 speeds enabled with a turbo that gives it added value, since it provides extra force for the most complicated foods to cook.
- The temperature reaches up to 120 degrees and is fully programmable.
- It weighs 6.5 kilograms and its dimensions are 49 * 46.2 * 34.4 centimeters.
On the other hand, it has a high power of 1700 watts , a similar aspect to that provided by the Taurus Mycook Touch.
Finally, if you like to program the food to be done in a certain time, this robot is capable of programming up to 12 hours.
We can buy this kitchen robot for less than 175 euros.
2. Moulinex Maxichef Advance – (Best suvie kitchen robot)
For many of the users, the best quality food processor for its spectacular performance at a ridiculous price.
If what you like is to program the food so that it is made when you need it, Moulinex Maxichef Advance is fully programmable up to 24 hours.
- Made of aluminum, it has a container with a capacity of 5 liters , that is, with a capacity of approximately 4-5 people, perfect for large families. In this respect the Bosch MUC88B68ES AutoCook is very similar. This makes it the highest-capacity kitchen machine discussed in this article along with the Bosch MUC88B68ES AutoCook .
- It has 45 different cooking programs and a single speed.
- Its dimensions are 32.5 * 28.2 * 44.5 centimeters and a weight of 5.52 kilograms well below that of the Taurus Mycook Touch.
It has a power of 750 watts, somewhat lower than that provided by the Moulinex i-Companion HF900110 .
We can find this cheap kitchen robot for less than 130 euros, a bargain.
3. Taurus Mycook Touch – (Best moley kitchen robot)
We are facing the Taurus Mycook Touch , possibly the best kitchen robot on the market. It works by means of induction which makes it very effective and saves energy since it heats up quickly, from 40 to 140 degrees in a short period of time.
- This robot has a 7-inch touch screen , which facilitates programming, in addition to being able to observe the recipes.
- Made of stainless steel and plastic, with a 2-liter medium capacity container. Ideal for 2-3 people , recommended if you live alone with your partner.
- It has 10 speeds, to be able to cook all foods and make all kinds of recipes.
Its weight is 7 kilograms and it has dimensions of 36 * 25.5 * 29 centimeters, perfect to be able to store it anywhere in the house or ideally, in the same kitchen.
It has a mobile application to improve the experience with the robot and make it even more comfortable to use.
It has a power of 1600 watts , similar to that offered by the Moulinex i-Companion HF900110.
All this you can enjoy for less than 1000 euros.
4. Moulinex i-Companion – (Best thermomix kitchen robot)
If you want an easy-to-use food processor , Moulinex i-Companion is the best option.
- It has 13 cooking programs , it has a container with a capacity of 4.5 liters, ideal for feeding 5-6 people.
- Do not worry if your friends come to eat at home, surprise them with a quick cooking but at the height of a chef, leave the food ready and do not worry, thanks to the function of keeping food warm.
- Thanks to its control panel , you can regulate the temperature to your liking, or follow the indications of the different recipes available.
This robot made of plastic and steel, weighs 7.52 kilograms and has dimensions of 43.4 * 36.2 * 44.6 centimeters , somewhat larger than the Cecotec Multifunction IronMix .
On the other hand, it has a mobile application to improve the experience and make its operation easier as well as comfortable.
It has more than 300 recipes and a power of 1550 watts. To further enhance the experience, you can pair via Bluetooth .
You can find all this for less than 600 euros.
5. Bosch MUC88B68ES AutoCook – (Best bimby kitchen robot)
If you don’t have time to cook and you need a good and cheap food processor , we present the new Bosch AutoCook .
- It has more than 50 programs available, made of stainless steel, and with a capacity of 5 liters to be able to introduce the ingredients when cooking.
- More than enough capacity for 5-6 people , making it a fantastic kitchen robot for large families.
- Capable of going from 40 to 160 degrees in a few minutes, it has dimensions of 40 * 32 * 30 centimeters and weighs 7.7 kilograms.
- We can enjoy more than 100 recipes , available in the robot, in the same way we can enjoy a mobile application that will make its use even more comfortable.
It has a power of 1200 watts , something more than the Moulinex Maxichef Advance and offers us a quick cooking function.
On the other hand, it is heated by induction, making it much more economical and consuming less energy, taking considerably less time to heat up.
We can find this Bosh kitchen robot for less than 200 euros. Price that places it as the best valued kitchen robot by many users.
6. Cecotec Multifunction IronMix – (Best bosch kitchen robot)
Tired of cooking all day? What you need is a food processor. And if you ask yourself, what is the best quality-price kitchen robot? The Cecotec Multifunction IronMix makes quality meals at a very affordable price.
- It has 12 speeds plus an extra turbo , which provides great added value to this robot, it does not have a mobile application, it is managed from the robot’s own control panel.
- Made of stainless steel and plastic, it weighs 6.4 kilograms , and its dimensions are 33 * 52 * 45.5 centimeters, ideal for saving space.
- Regarding the temperature, it ranges from 20 to 120 degrees , fully programmable. It has an average capacity of 3.3 liters for approximately 2-3 people .
This robot can be programmed up to 60 minutes , perfect for leaving your food done without worry. It has a power of 1500 watts .
Find this programmable kitchen robot for less than 220 euros.
7. Moulinex HF802AA1 – (Best lidl kitchen robot)
If you are tired of investing the little free time that work leaves you in cooking, we definitely recommend Moulinex HF802AA1
- It has 6 automatic programs , made of plastic and steel.
- Its weight is 7 kilos and it has more than 300 recipes to innovate. Its dimensions are 31 * 35 * 32 centimeters.
- This large capacity kitchen robot with 4.5 liters of food storage, allows cooking for 5 or 6 people , similar to the one offered by the Bosch MUC88B68ES AutoCook.
You can regulate the temperature from 30 to 130 degrees easily, in the same way the 12 speeds will help you to give the perfect times to your recipes.
Thanks to the built-in power of 1550 watts , no food will go uncooked. We can find this product for less than 480 euros.
Our recommendations of the best kitchen machines.
If after seeing the comparative kitchen machines you still have doubts, we bring you the following section where you will find the opinions of our expert reviewers on kitchen machines, we will also show you which is the best kitchen robot on the market based on price, at your quality and its type of cooking.
Moulinex Cookeo – (Best budget kitchen robot)
The best kitchen robot with cooking has arrived on the market , a pot with intelligent technology, training you like a true chef and with minimal effort.
His speciality? The cooking is capable of cooking at both high and low temperatures, yes, always fast, it is also capable of boiling, steaming, slow cooking and even reheating food.
What more could you want? Well that’s not the thing, Moulinex Cookeo has a capacity of neither more nor less than 6 liters to be able to add your food, ideal for 6 people or more.
Don’t worry about inviting people and having to beat you all day cooking, that’s over, cook fast and like a chef.
Other features to highlight are its 1200 watts of power.
Its dimensions are 32.5 * 35 * 38 centimeters, composed of plastic and steel, it weighs 6 kilograms.
We can find it for less than 260 euros, do not let it escape!
Newcook Multifunction – (Best affordable kitchen robot)
If you are looking for the cheapest, you are in the right place.
You will find its benefits, and there is not everything, finally, we will highlight the pros and cons of this Newcook Multifunction , one of the best valued kitchen robots.
We will start with its capacity, it has 5 liters to cook, perfect for 5 people , so forget about making food for the whole house, because we can also program it up to 24 hours and it will cook automatically.
In the same way, we find the function of keeping warm up to 24 hours , in this case it includes a non-stick tray.
Its dimensions are 22 * 28 * 23 centimeters, perfect to store it in any corner, and it only weighs 3.6 kilograms , so it is very easy to transport from side to side of the house without any effort.
We can find it for less than 40 euros, quite a gift!
Cecotec Multifunction Mambo Silver – (Best top kitchen robot)
Are you tired of investing the time that work leaves you free cooking? And best of all, you want it with the best value for money, right?
Well, we present the new Cecotec Mambo Silver kitchen robot , which, thanks to its multiple features and its affordable price, we can affirm that it is the best value for money on the market.
The thing does not stop there, we will reason all this below so that you do not have a doubt.
Here we go, composed of stainless steel and a capacity of 3.3 liters, perfect for 3-4 people , it has a weight of 6.5 kilograms.
We will continue with its 10 speeds plus the turbo that it has, perfect to be able to make any type of food.
For all this, it is considered the kitchen robot with the best quality price.
Are you still undecided? Now comes the best, programmable up to 12 hours and with 1700 watts of energy there will be no food that can resist this robot. We can find it for less than 155 euros, for all this it is considered the kitchen robot with the best quality price. Quite a bargain!
If you have a baby and you don’t have time to cook food, without a doubt the Beaba Babycook is one of the best kitchen machines to make meals for your baby.
Includes a 4-in-1 food processor , capable of defrosting, reheating, mixing and perfect steaming.
With its capacity of 1100 milliliters you can prepare any cooked food for your baby without worrying, since it will preserve all the flavors and vitamins.
It includes many utensils such as a removable lid, very easy to clean, a safety lock for the container , a spatula, very comfortable for different tasks in the kitchen, as well as a recipe book among other things.
Except for the device itself, which cannot be submerged under water, everything else is ready for cleaning by hand or in the dishwasher.
This robot will be the new ally in the kitchen , leave it cooking and it will stop itself only when it is finished, a marvel.
Made of plastic and steel, it weighs 1.85 kilograms , a very low weight that we can take advantage of to transport it to any side of the house.
On the other hand, its small dimensions are perfect for storing it anywhere in the house without disturbing you. Find the best for babies for less than 110 euros.
What kitchen robot to buy? – Guide
Today if you waste time cooking it is because you want to, since there are multiple brands and types of kitchen robots that do that job for you, in half the time.
On the other hand, if you are passionate about cooking or a professional chef, one of these will come in handy.
If you are undecided or do not know what a kitchen robot is, keep reading, you are interested.
We can choose between multiple brands and types of kitchen robots, that is now up to you to decide, thanks to this guide we will help you choose the best option .
You can use a kitchen robot if ..
- You are passionate about cooking and you like to experiment
- You need to optimize time in the kitchen
- You don’t want to make a lot of mess cooking and keep everything tidy
- If you have babies to make food for them
- Guests come , and you don’t have enough time to surprise them
Why buy a food processor?
There are many reasons to buy a kitchen robot, but below I will comment on 6 of them:
- If you like to cook healthy , this is what you need, the kitchen robot prepares very healthy dishes and with the least effort for you.
- Speed , another very important reason is the speed with which you are going to cook the dishes, forget about getting home after working 8 hours and having to cook the food, the robot will take care of it.
- Quality , these robots come to give high quality results, both homemade food and something more elaborate will be exquisite.
- Variety of dishes , if you like to experiment with new dishes, but are bad at cooking, take advantage of the multiple recipes offered by robots to investigate new dishes.
- Aesthetics , it is a product that is very aesthetic in the kitchen, since it brings a modern and current air to the kitchen, you can also choose the color of the robot to match that of your kitchen.
- Heating function , there is in some of these robots the function of keeping food warm, a great option if you want to leave it done in the morning until lunchtime, it will stay warm without problems.
Factors before buying a food processor
Before buying a kitchen robot, we must know what are the factors that can most influence us.
Such as, the number of people, we will have to look at the capacity of the container, for example, if we are 4 people we could use one with more than 3 liters.
Another important feature is the power to be able to cook all kinds of dishes, we must also look at the speeds and degrees that it can reach when cooking.
Models and types of kitchen robots
First of all, it is necessary to know the main differences between the programmable pot and the kitchen robot, in order to know which one is really the one you need.
The programmable pot allows you to put all the ingredients into the container and you program the desired dish yourself, on the other hand, the kitchen robot is much more complete since it does the same function but it can also grind, beat, etc …
Obviously their prices are not the same, being the cheapest programmable pot.
Kitchen robot with programmable pot
If when the pot was created it was a great success and a great innovation for all the facilities it provides, thanks to the amount of time it saves you …
Now imagine a pot, but programmable , it would be crazy, right? Well, the programmable pot has arrived on the market, which will help you save time.
You will only have to worry about preparing the ingredients, leaving them cut or as the recipe asks you. Additionally, and once they are introduced into the pot, you will not have to worry about anything else, you can program until the end when you go home.
- Have food ready and hot at home for when you arrive.
- You do not need to be watching the food, it will be done by itself without the need to be supervised.
- Variety of programmed menus that control the cooking time and temperature for each recipe.
- Cook totally healthy and with the necessary nutritional contribution
- It is used for all types of homes and for many or few people in the house, everything will depend on the capacity of the pot.
- Does not process food
- Takes up a lot of space
- The quality varies a lot depending on the price
Food processor with food processor
Kitchen robots are in fashion lately, well, what is a kitchen robot? It is an appliance that mixes the functions of a food processor and the functions provided by a programmable pot.
It can beat, crush, chop, chop, cut … It allows you to reproduce multiple dishes, both complex and simple, you only need to enter the ingredients that the robot indicates to prepare that dish and it will be in charge of crushing, kneading, whipping …
That is, everything that is necessary to have the dish ready to eat, it is also in charge of programming and regulating the different cooking temperatures and the necessary pressure.
The main characteristics are: The technology, the maximum temperature reached, the number of speeds available, the capacity of the container, the accessories they come with, the programming functions, the application available or not.
- They are the most versatile and are capable of performing all kitchen tasks
- They allow us to innovate and make dishes that we don’t know how to do
- Healthy cooking methods
- They shorten the preparation time of the dishes
- They have built-in cookbooks
- The price varies a lot depending on the quality of the robot
- Take up a space in the kitchen
Best Kitchen Robot Brands
Just like the best robot vacuum cleaners help us with cleaning at home, kitchen robots are great allies in the kitchen, as they will save us hours and hours of cooking. Knowing which are the best brands of kitchen robot will be of great help to us to go for reliable and quality brands, already established in the sector.
A food processor transforms food , grinds it, cooks, whips … it does everything necessary, in addition, it sets the temperatures required by the recipe as well as the necessary pressure. Just by entering the necessary ingredients, you can program what you want to cook and when you want it to be done.
In this case, Moulinex has many different types of robots that offer different benefits, and their prices vary, from high-end products to more affordable products for the consumer portfolio, where the price is reflected in the different benefits that the robot, however, is a very good brand of kitchen robots.
In the same way, there are kitchen robots specialized in different areas, such as cooking or stewing. An example of the best robot of this brand would be, Moulinex HF802AA1
It is a Valencian company, founded by two brothers, it is mainly responsible for the manufacture of household appliances such as coffee machines, toasters and vacuum cleaners, which are cutting-edge products and one of the most sold by this company.
On the other hand, a star product of the company is the kitchen robot, it is on it that we focus in this entire article, a pioneering product and one of the most popular of the brand.
Example: Cecotec multifunction mambo silver
Company focused on household appliances , more than known, is German and one of the pioneers in its field, perhaps it is better known for the subject of refrigerators or ovens, however, it has developed very well on the subject of kitchen robots , and it is one of the most important references in this type of robots.
Example: Bosch MUC88B68ES AutoCook
That the kitchen robot is programmable is a very positive aspect and generates great value for the product.
In this case, it makes it much easier for you to carry out the tasks, the cooking becomes even easier.
Additionally, they have a mobile application , you will not even need to be at home to put the kitchen robot into action, with having left the ingredients in the container, it will be worth to start the robot and have the food ready when you get to House.
Every day we seek greater comfort to perform residual tasks. In this case, a kitchen robot with the option of being programmable through a mobile device has great added value compared to those that do not.
Practical tips for choosing the best food processor
- The first thing you should be clear about is what type of kitchen robot you need. Programmable pot or food processor?
- If you do not mind cooking , chopping and blending … you can afford to buy a programmable pot, since you can only leave it programmed to cook what it has inside, you will have to take care of the food processing
- On the other hand, if you want a food processor kitchen robot, you will save the entire process mentioned above, since the same robot will be in charge of chopping, mixing, kneading, everything that is necessary to get the final dish.
- The power will also depend on the level of cooking you are going to require, if you are going to put a lot of cane in the kitchen, I recommend that you take a kitchen robot with a good level of power, around 1700 Watts .
For example: IKHOS
- The number of speeds that the robot has is an important point when making the decision, since you can vary them depending on the more or less sophisticated dish that you are making, we recommend that you have more than 10 speeds and ideally it should include Turbo.
best robot vacuum cleaner
The storage capacity is a point to take into account, it will depend on how many of you are at home to make that decision, it will not be the same if you are a couple or if it is a large family.
An example of a robot with good capacity: Bosch MUC88B68ES AutoCook
- The measurements of the robot can be an important point if you have a kitchen with a reduced size, since it is not ideal that it takes up a lot of space.
An example of a robot with large dimensions: Moulinex HF802AA1
- The maximum and minimum temperature with which the robot will work is also a point to consider.
An example of a robot with a wide temperature range: Bosch MUC88B68ES AutoCook
- The price is a point that everyone looks at before making the purchase, there is a wide variety of prices, being around 200 euros the average price of these kitchen products.
Frequently asked questions about the best food processor.
Surely you have heard many opinions about kitchen robots , here you can clear all those doubts that we find ourselves when buying an intelligent kitchen assistant.
According to the Ocu , these are the most frequently asked questions about kitchen machines .
What is the best food processor?
Without a doubt it is the Cecotec Multifución Mambo black with a capacity for 3.3 L, that is, between 3-4 people and programmable up to 12 hours. It has a RRP of 250 euros.
What is the best kitchen robot brand?
The best valued brand is Cecotec or Thermomix, however, the best brand is Moulinex, it has extensive functionalities, programs and models.
What is the best cheap food processor?
We are talking about a programmable pot because they are cheaper than robots. Without a doubt, the most economical is the Newcook Multifunction with a capacity for 5 liters of cooking and 8 pre-configured menus.
Food processor or Thermomix?
The food processor is better, since the Thermomix has a very high price in relation to its benefits. The kitchen robot fulfills the same or even better functionalities at a cheaper price.
Food processor or programmable pot?
The programmable pot will use less oil and can be programmed, however, the cooking of the kitchen robot has more functionalities and you can prepare more elaborate dishes and program them.
What is the best programmable kitchen robot?
The best programmable food processor is the Moulinex Maxichef Advance MK812121.
many people face challenges while choosing the Best Cheap Kitchen Robot from it. So, if you’re one of them we’re going to help you to choose the Best Cheap Kitchen Robot from amazon. As we’ve seen people get confused while choosing Best Cheap Kitchen Robot because Amazon has a large variety of Best Cheap Kitchen Robot. People have different questions while choosing Best Cheap Kitchen Robot. But don’t worry! We are here to help you.