The key to having beautiful hair to the level of beauty salons is to have a good hairdryer, whether for t ener more volume, curls or keep your locks smooth and elegant .
A good quality best cheap professional hair dryers can help you achieve a perfect hairstyle, but there are so many options on the market that it can be very complicated and tedious at times.
For that reason we have prepared for you this comparison with the Best Cheap Professional Hair Dryers below € 50 , so that you only have to worry about being beautiful.
Tips for choosing a good beauty dryer
Choosing a good hair dryer is not an easy task, there is a lot of variety on the market, so we bring you some very useful tips so you can get your purchase right, without spending a lot of money.
- Power: It is the most important factor to take into account. The higher the power, the higher the air speed and you will be able to style faster . The minimum power of a good dryer is about 1800 W, in this way you can get the most out of it and get a long-lasting product.
- Weight : A good beauty dryer should be light, that is to say weigh around 500 grams, in this way you can handle it easily , for long periods and without getting tired. A very heavy hair dryer, no matter how powerful, will end up being a waste of money.
- Materials : This point is related to the type of hair. If you have straight hair, a ceramic or porcelain hair dryer is best for you. On the other hand, for curly hair an ionic dryer is better, which eliminates static from the hair and keeps it protected.
- Temperature regulator : In addition to the power, a good hair dryer should allow you to control the temperature, therefore, those that come with various levels of heat and air speed adjustment are recommended . This way you can achieve the correct temperature for each type of hairstyle.
- Cold air button : This mechanism cannot be lacking in a good hair dryer. The cold air is what allows you to fix the hairstyle so that it lasts longer . The best dryers achieve a very effective cold blow, for quick and clean finishes.
How much money should I spend on the hair dryer?
In the case of hair dryers, price is a factor to take into account. A good dryer is always going to be more expensive, since they come with the necessary technology and materials for optimal operation. A cheap hair dryer will surely end up being a waste of money.
- Low quality (less than € 50) – These dryers do not have much power. Nor do they allow you to regulate the temperature at various levels. They do not have ionic technology which is essential for hair care. Its engine is not very durable, so if you use it daily, you will have to buy a new one in no time.
- High quality (plus € 50) – They are professional-level dryers, with very powerful motors that support a large number of working hours. They come with ionic technology and keratin rings to protect hair. In addition, they allow you to regulate the temperature at various levels and their cold air blow achieves perfect and long-lasting hairstyles.
What hair dryer to buy?
1. Karmin G3 Salon Pro
Karmin G3 Pro Provides exceptional hair drying for professional use. Drying your hair will be easy and fast thanks to its 2000 W of power.
The heating of the ceramic allows you to have a much healthier stylish hair.
And the ionic technology that this model incorporates makes the drying time much less while emitting negative ions for much smoother and brighter results.
You can regulate the temperature in three different modes as well as the speed, In addition, its accessories for the nozzle allow you to shape the hair while you dry it.
Take a look at its availability and price on Amazon .
2. Remington Silk
If you are looking for a perfect hairstyle then the Remington Silk model is your best option, we are talking about the best-selling dryer currently on the market and it is no wonder.
It is a dryer powerful enough to leave your hair dry and silky in a matter of minutes thanks to its 2,400W power with a long-lasting , professional-quality motor , like that of a beauty salon.
It also has a 6 temperature system to choose the one that best suits your hair without damaging it and has 2 speeds.
A turbo function for those times when we are in a hurry and a cold air blast function of up to 140km / h for quick drying . It has one of the longest cables currently 3 meters long.
Take a look at its availability and price on Amazon.
3. Philips Thermo protect
With the number of models that exist right now on the market, it is difficult to stand out as one of the best valued by buyers, but the Thermo protect model from the Philips brand has managed to gain a foothold in thousands of homes.
This professional model has 2,100W of power , thus creating a fantastic airflow to dry the hair, it also has.
Philips Thermo Protect technology that prevents heat from damaging your hair , it has 6 flexible speed and temperature settings so that the drying is not a problem.
It includes an ultra-fine nozzle ideal for shaping the hair and its diffuser is perfect for getting good curls , which makes it a fairly complete model and above all of quality.
Take a look at their availability on Amazon.
4. Philips Dry Care
For both hairdressing professionals and demanding people who want a professional result, we have the Philips Dry Care model.
It is a 2,200W power dryer that heats the air in the blink of an eye to achieve spectacular hairstyles,
It has Thermo Protect technology like the previous model we have seen from Philips and it has a jet of high power cold air.
It incorporates a high-quality ionizer to improve the appearance of your hair instantly, thus eliminating static electricity , giving your hair much more softness. Includes a fine nozzle to shape the hair and a diffuser to get curls of 10.
Check its availability and price on Amazon .
5. Remington Proluxe
The ionizer is a fundamental part of any hair dryer, they are responsible for eliminating static electricity, achieving a much smoother, silkier and above all shiny hair.
It changes the appearance of our hair completely and that is precisely what the Remington Proluxe model is a specialist in .
A very powerful 2,400W dryer that competes with the best professional models on the market, achieving great results, a specialist in reducing frizz and enhancing the shine of your hair .
It includes an advanced 7 millimeter diffuser and concentrator to precisely shape the hair you want and a rear grill to make cleaning easy and simple.
Check its availability and price on Amazon .
6. Remington Your Syle
We close our ranking of the best hair dryers with the Remington Your Style model , which stands out for being a model with 3 types of diffusers to achieve the hairstyle you want effortlessly.
It is a dryer with professional results thanks to its 2,300W , but it has a low noise level , it is ionic so it eliminates frizz and gives your hair a silky and shiny touch that few dryers achieve.
It stands out for including a concretizer for straight hairstyles , a perfect diffuser to get curls and also a root enhancer for hairstyles where you want to achieve a lot of volume .
Check its availability and price on Amazon .
- Parlux Dryers – These are the best professional hair dryers, as they are very powerful and above all very durable. Their models are designed to last for years with the same performance.
- Dyson Dryers – Dryers from this brand are developed to protect your hair from damage caused by extreme heat. Its technology allows a quick and stylish drying.
- Rowenta Hair Dryers – Their models meet the three basic aspects of all good hair dryers, power, hair protection and styling hold. Therefore, they are indispensable in the hair care routine.
- GHD Dryers – These dryers allow you to achieve salon-like finishes in half the time. Its power and airflow speed make it possible to make long-lasting hairstyles.
- S ecadores Babyliss – Their catalog of hair dryers is very varied, with models that offer professional-level results. They are powerful and feature ionic technology.
- Taurus dryers – Their range of dryers is very varied and includes professional and folding dryers that are very durable and practical to use.
How to use it to dry your hair without damaging it?
The misuse of a hair dryer can cause a lot of damage to your hair and scalp, so we have put together this guide with useful tips to take care of your hair when you use the dryer.
- Use a good dryer – If you want to protect your hair from the heat of drying, it is essential to have a good dryer that includes an ionic function and that allows you to regulate the temperature level.
- Use a towel – It is not advisable to start drying your hair as soon as you finish washing it. It is best to wrap it in a towel for several minutes. This will reduce the time of exposure to heat.
- Place the dryer at the appropriate distance – Ideally, place it about 15 to 20 cm from the hair, you should never touch the hair with the dryer, as this will cause damage.
- Use the nozzle – It is very important that you use the appropriate nozzle according to the type of hairstyle, as this causes the heat to be directed in the right direction to achieve the desired effect more quickly.
- Control the temperature – Avoid using the dryer at the maximum temperature all the time, as it will damage your hair, and you will not achieve the shiny and smooth effect that we like so much.
- Use a heat shield – If you are one of those who use the hair dryer on a daily basis, you should first put a heat shield on your hair, this to optimize the ionic function and keep your hair always protected.
How does a dryer work?
The operation of a hair dryer is relatively simple, and it basically consists of a fan motor and a resistance.
- An electric fan is used – This blows air through a heating coil, causing the air to escape at high temperatures.
- Nichrome resistance – This is made up of several wires wound on an insulating plate. As the electric current circulates, this wire turns red from the heat and causes the air that circulates inside to heat up.
- Vane motor – The motor comes with small propellers that make hot air flow through the dryer duct.
- Strong parts and casing – All internal components of a dryer must be strong and lightweight and the outer casing is made of heat resistant materials.
- Connected to alternating current – For a dryer to work effectively, it must be connected to alternating current of about 230 v.
Tips to take care of your hair when combing it
If you want your hair to always look healthy, you should not only use a good shampoo and conditioner, it is also essential that you comb it correctly. This will prevent it from weakening or breaking, so you can achieve more efficient results when using your hair dryer.
- Comb the hair before washing it: before applying the shampoo, comb and detangle your hair gently. Then wash it off and put on the conditioner. Massage the scalp and rinse gently. Lastly, dry it gently using a towel.
- Detangles delicately: You must be patient when combing your hair. Begin to untangle at the ends, without using much force. Thus, you will prevent the hair from breaking. Never start detangling at the roots, as you will end up pulling the hair and splitting it.
- Use a suitable comb: The most recommended are those with wide wooden or rubber prongs, since, unlike plastic ones, they do not create static and therefore avoid annoying frizz. If you have a lot of hair, it is better that the comb is thick, on the contrary if your hair is fine, try that the separation between the prongs is not too great.
Do you need a powerful hair dryer to make it worth your while?
Have you ever wondered why when you dry your hair at home, you don’t get the same result as in a beauty salon. To a large extent, the answer to that question is that styling professionals always use very powerful blow dryers. This is because it allows them to achieve results more quickly without exposing the hair to heat for a long time.
In addition, they come with ionic functions that emit a large amount of negative ions that eliminate static, and give you the bright and healthy appearance you love. Therefore, if you want to get close to this type of results, you must have a powerful hair dryer of at least 2000 W.
What does ceramic technology contribute to dryers?
Since ceramic is a very good conductor of heat, hair dryers that have this technology reduce the drying time by up to 80%, making the hair not be exposed to heat for a long time, and thus achieving a healthier appearance. The best dryers combine this technology with negative ions, to make hair look very shiny and frizz-free.
What is ionic technology?
The ionic technology of the hair dryer means that, through a special device inside the dryer, negative ions are emitted whose main benefit is to reduce static and frizz. In addition, these ions have the ability to divide the water droplets in wet hair into smaller droplets, making drying faster and helping the hair hydrate.
Other accessories for your hair
To further optimize the performance you get out of your hair, you can also buy certain accessories, which will make your hairstyles look spectacular. We specifically recommend purchasing these products.
- Straightening brushes: These electric brushes with ionic function are a perfect complement to your straightener , since they allow you to make touch-ups on those strands that tend to rise, without having to use the straightener, significantly reducing the risk of damage to the hair. >> Check out our guide to the Best Straightening Brushes
- Hair curlers: as you have seen, not all irons are designed to achieve defined curls, therefore, having a hair curler can be a good option to complement the iron and be able to vary the hairstyle without much complication. >> Take a look at our guide on the Best Hair Curlers
- Hot air brushes: If you want to save space in your house and you don’t want to have the brush on one side and the dryer on the other, you can opt for a hot air brush, which will comb and dry your hair at the same time. A luxury! >> Check out our guide to the Best Hot Air Brushes
- Hair straighteners : Wearing a perfect hairstyle is just a matter of getting to grips with it, look straight and shiny hair or wavy and striking without having to visit a hairdresser all the time, save money and time with a hair straightener. >> Take a look at our guide to the Best Hair Straighteners
Where to buy your hair dryer?
There are tons of online stores where you can buy your hair dryer, because of the possibility of return and how well they work we always use and recommend Amazon, but here below we leave you all the available options:
- Hair dryers on Amazon – In this platform you can find the largest variety of models and brands on the market, with many offers, which allows you to buy a high-end hair dryer at a very affordable price. Also, you can get all types of hair dryers.
- Hair dryers in El Corte Inglés – Most of the hair dryers in this online store are cheap. Therefore, it is not the best option if you need to purchase a professional dryer. Also, they don’t have as many models.
- Media Markt hair dryers – This platform offers a wide variety of models and brands, both high-end and cheap. It is perhaps, after Amazon, the most complete when it comes to purchasing a hair dryer. However, their discounts are very limited.
- Hair dryers at Carrefour – Most of the dryers they sell are cheap, so it won’t be easy to get a good quality, professional level product. Here you can buy a dryer for occasional use.
- Hair dryers in Worten – They have variety, but again their models are low-end. Therefore, if you want to buy a hair dryer from a recognized brand and for professional use, this is not the best platform.
many people face challenges while choosing the Best Cheap Professional Hair Dryers from it. So, if you’re one of them we’re going to help you to choose the Best Cheap Professional Hair Dryers from amazon. As we’ve seen people get confused while choosing Best Cheap Professional Hair Dryers because Amazon has a large variety of Best Cheap Professional Hair Dryers. People have different questions while choosing Best Cheap Professional Hair Dryers. But don’t worry! We are here to help you.