What is the best automatic pool cleaner on the market?
If you have a dirty pool and little time to maintain it, probably what you need is a best cheap robot pool cleaners , these excellent machines eliminate the problem of keeping your pool water crystal clear and making it look like the ones you see on television.
As it is a significant investment, you have to avoid buying a model with.
A misleading description that then becomes a constant problem, we have prepared a comparison with the best cheap robot pool cleaners this summer. Cleaning your pool will never be a problem again, are you ready?
Tips for choosing your robot cleaner
Having a pool and keeping it clean is not an easy task, as it must be done frequently and requires an effort to achieve it correctly.
Pool cleaner robots make this task much easier, but you have to know how to choose the one you want well, since its cost is something to take into account and buying a model that is not suitable is not the best option. Here are some very important tips when choosing one:
- The dimensions of the pool: knowing the specific length and width of the pool will give you an idea when choosing, as there are devices with different powers that make it easier to work on larger pools.
- Wall material: this is an influential factor when choosing the pool cleaner, because if the walls are made of liner, you will not need a robot to go up them to clean them, but if, on the contrary, it is made of tile, the Dirt will stick there, and therefore it will need cleaning.
- The construction stairs and the bottom edges: in the first case, these devices have certain drawbacks for this, so it is necessary to verify in the characteristics, that it is capable of cleaning and turning in small spaces. Finally, it must be taken into account if the edges that are at the bottom are square or rounded.
- Robot autonomy: What sets automatic pool cleaners apart is that, in theory, they require minimal manual intervention. In other words, they are robots with enough technology to work on their own. When buying a pool sweeper, it is recommended that it come with an automatic cycle function that allows you to put it to work and be able to leave it in the pool without worries. Pool bottom cleaners that come with two cycles are even better, allowing you to do quick cleaning jobs.
- Functionality: Pool bottom vacuum cleaners are expensive products, so if you have already decided to make the investment, we recommend that you choose a model that is as functional as possible. At this point, it is important that you check the filter system, which should be easy to remove and clean. Those that incorporate rotating brushes are also recommended, which help to sweep the floor better. Another important function is that they can also clean walls up to the waterline. And that they have a long cable that allows them to maneuver without limitations. All these features will make you take advantage of the value for money.
How much should I invest in my robot cleaner? The price
A robot to clean your pool is something that will accompany you for many years and it will also take away a lot of maintenance work, so it is important to know what price we are going to find when buying our product, we will try to solve that doubt.
- Cheap pool cleaner robot (less than € 500) – This type of pool cleaner is usually hydraulic, there are not many models of this type since the price of this type of product is usually above € 500, they are not the most advisable since They tend to fail more times than the higher quality models, if you are looking for a cleaner below € 500 it is best to get a manual cleaner and invest that time in cleaning the pool yourself or hire someone to do it , since the cheapest models will not be a good investment in the medium or long term.
- Pool cleaner robot with good value for money (more than € 500) – From € 500 we start to find models of the best-known brands that are usually Dolphin and Zodiac, normally their price is around € 800, but It is an investment to take into account because of the ease when cleaning the pool and all the time that it will save us with better results than the manuals, it is a high investment but it will be recovered quickly and from there it will only save you costs, what in Comprar Las Mejores we call a smart investment .
The 5 best quality-price electric pool cleaners
1. Zodiac Hydraulic Pool Cleaner
This is a hydraulic pool cleaner, the only one of this top for those with a tighter budget, designed for pools of maximum 12 x 6 meters. It works with a minimum power of the pump of 3/4 CV. It is very versatile, since it adapts to any type of pool floor , be it PVC, polyester, concrete or tile. And it can also work on flat surfaces, as well as on gentle or steep slopes .
Its system allows waste to be stored not only in the skimmer, but also in the pre-filter and in the pump filter , so that the cleaning is deeper. In addition, it can move both on the background and on the walls. Therefore, it guarantees a complete cleaning.
Take a look at their availability on Amazon. This is a 5 star product, I am using it in a concrete pool, and it is very good. It picks up dirt quickly and moves very well. It exceeded my expectations.”
2. Robot for swimming pool Dolphin Blue Maxi 30
This pool cleaning robot is distinguished by its energy-saving technology , which makes it consume only a fraction compared to other models. It has a rotating brush that sweeps up dirt quickly.
It comes with 2 motors , one that is in charge of the displacement and the other for the filtering, so it guarantees the best results.
It is also practical to use, as it is very light and comes with a 2 hour automatic cycle , which does not require supervision. In addition, your basket is very easy to clean.
This robot has a scanning system , which allows it to recognize every inch of the pool, to achieve a very thorough cleaning. Take a look at their availability on Amazon.
3. Dolphin Blue Maxi 20 pool robot
Also with the support and technology of the Dolphin firm, this innovative pool cleaner offers excellent results.
It is more compact , and has been designed to cover pools up to 10 meters long . This robot is very efficient, thanks to its 2-speed rotating brush with side sweep.
Its spring filter collects even large remains of dirt without any problem, guaranteeing a very deep cleaning. And it is very easy to clean.
It has a totally independent automatic work cycle , and thanks to its Clever Clean system .
It recognizes every inch of the pool, to guarantee a thorough cleaning. Take a look at their availability on Amazon.
4. Hayward pool robot
This pool robot is among the best on the market, as it can work with two automatic cycles , one lasting up to 3 hours, and another short cycle for quick cleaning , lasting 90 minutes.
In this way, it offers the greatest comfort since it does not require supervision.
In addition, it cleans the bottom, the walls and even the water line , which is why it guarantees a thorough cleaning.
Its 18 meter long cable gives it the necessary autonomy to move without problems.
And in addition, it is very safe, since it comes with a system that cuts the current in case of overvoltage. Take a look at their availability on Amazon.
5. Zodiac Vortex Robot Cleaner
Now is the time to talk about the most famous brand of automatic pool cleaners, it is the Zodiac Vortex OV model , a totally autonomous electric pool cleaner, especially for tile pools and that includes a remote control to achieve a cleaning of 10.
This model specializes in flat bottoms, smooth, steep or diamond-shaped slopes , cleaning the bottom of your pool will take you between 1h and 2h depending on the size, while if you want to clean the pool and walls along with the water line the mean time is between 2h and 3h.
It has a patented cyclonic aspiration to achieve a powerful and constant cleaning at all times in addition to high quality filters. Take a look at their availability on Amazon.
Robot Pool Cleaner Buying Guide
What is an automatic pool sweeper?
It is a device whose function is to automatically clean all the dirt found at the bottom of a pool. The operation of its mechanism is very simple, since they are autonomous, this means that it is not necessary for a person to manipulate them, which is why it is very easy to carry out this cleaning.
Likewise, it works independently of the purifier, allowing it to be used only for purifying and filtering water, leaving the work of dirt on the surface and walls for the robot.
How do pool robots work?
These devices work autonomously, working independently. It has a suction side and a pressure side, working with the pool’s circulation system. This suction and pressure is produced by a pump that is used to feed and operate the cleaner.
In addition, they have a configurable system that allows it to be executed through its own schedule. They are self-sufficient due to having a pump, a filter and a self-propelled system that allows their total mobility in the complete environment of the pool.
Advantages of using an automatic pool cleaner
That place that provides fun on summer days, where you usually spend pleasant and relaxing moments with family or friends, gets dirty, so proper cleaning must be done frequently.
In this way you can always have your pool ready for any bath avoiding any type of problems and also with minimal effort on your part if you have a robot that is responsible for cleaning your pool by itself.
An automatic robot has great advantages, such as:
- You can clean surfaces in swimming pools, achieving a more hygienic finish.
- They can be installed easily and in some cases, they can do chemical treatments to the funds.
- They have a wide variety of sizes and models for easy adaptation.
- Great energy saving.
- They are self-programming, as their microprocessors allow the device to do its work autonomously.
- They disinfect the pool efficiently.
- It allows to finish the process in less time than when it is done manually.
- It can clean all kinds of debris, such as leaves, algae, branches, among others.
- It reaches up to the walls and cracks in the steps, avoiding the accumulation of debris that can affect the aesthetics of the pool.
Types of robot cleaners
There are currently several types of pool cleaners on the market.
- Pressure pool bottom cleaner: They work due to the pressure of the water that comes from the pool pump, if it is not very powerful it is likely that you need a second pump for the pool cleaner, they move thanks to the pressure and the wheels they have.
- Suction pool bottom cleaner: These are hydraulic cleaners that connect directly to one of the suction ports of the pool or skimmer, All the dirt from the pool is sucked directly through the filter of the same since it does not count with its own filtration system. This type of pool cleaner is usually the cheapest, due to its cleaning system you have to use more chemical product in the long run with this type of pool cleaner.
- Robot pool cleaners: Electric pool cleaners are automatic robots independent of the pool’s filtration system, they move thanks to their own motors and you only have to worry about them once they have finished the cleaning cycle since you must remove them. Although initially they have a higher cost in the long term, they are cheaper since they do not use the pool pump to work and have their own dirt bag preventing the pool filter from wearing out earlier.
How to clean the pool with an automatic robot
To get a clean and crystal clear pool, you need to follow a series of steps to help you maintain it properly.
1. Pool size
When choosing which electric pool cleaners to buy, it is best that we know in advance the exact size of the pool and its shape, such as, for example, if we have a built-in ladder in the pool, we must know if the edges are between the wall. and the background or the form of these.
It is best to always choose a pool octopus with a cable longer than the measurements of your pool to avoid any possible problems later when cleaning the pool.
2. Scrubber and filter
Both the filter and the purifier will be much more durable if the type of automatic bottom vacuum cleaner that you choose is automatic since hydraulics often abuse these two elements of your pool to work.
Ideally, in addition to having a pool cleaning robot, both your treatment plant and the filter are of high quality, as it will help you always have a clean pool with crystal clear waters.
3. How to use the electric robot in the pool
If you have opted for an automatic robot to clean the bottom of your pool and the walls, its use is very simple, you just have to connect it to a network cable and insert it into the pool to do its job, once its cycle is finished cleaning, remove it and go.
How to maintain the electric cleaner
Here are some tips to keep your pool robot for longer:
- Always remove it after each cleaning cycle: The chemicals we use to keep the water clean can damage the appliance if we leave it for longer than it should.
- Clean it after each use: After using it, it is advisable to clean the device, remove the bag where the dirt accumulates and clean it, with a pressure hose we leave it free of dirt and we take care of also leaving the main parts of the unit clean. electric pool cleaners, such as: motors, rollers, wheels, etc.
- Adequate levels of PH and chlorine: So that the pool cleaning robot can climb the pool walls, our job will be to maintain good PH and chlorine levels in the pool, since if there is algae it will not be able to climb the walls.
Best brands of automatic pool cleaners
- Zodiac – This brand has a very extensive product catalog, characterized by offering the best technological advances; for the efficient use of energy; for its durability and for its competitiveness. Its line includes all kinds of products and accessories related to swimming pools and spas. Its automatic pool is the most sold in online stores like Amazon.
- Intex – This firm has more than 40 years of presence in the market. And it has earned the appreciation of consumers as it manufactures high quality pool and spa related products at very affordable prices. Furthermore, all its products are evaluated to comply with the highest safety standards. Their line also includes inflatables and air mattresses.
- Pentair – This company’s main objective is to design equipment for the aquaculture field. Its products offer innovative designs and technology, endorsed by experts in applications related to aquatic environments. Its catalog includes pumps, filters, aeration solutions, blowers, diffusers and instruments for water treatment.
- Dolphin – This brand offers a large number of products related to pool cleaning. They also offer other products such as heaters, filters, pumps, spa accessories, among others. They have a very effective customer service center. And their designs are very modern and are among the best sellers in online stores.
What happens if the automatic pool cleaner doesn’t work properly?
If at any time, the robot stops working or does not work as it should, it may be because there is a fault that causes it to function poorly:
Insufficient power of the purifier: the force that the cleaner makes to suck is determined by the power of the pump and if it is insufficient, it will not be able to function correctly.
The filter may be dirty: the sand treatment plant has a filter that is normally made of highly resistant polyethylene, its function is to filter the water and retain even the smallest particles that may be present. Its silica sand is what is responsible for retaining this dirt, which, being accumulated in large quantities, can lose its power and also its absorption capacity.
Obstruction in the duct: the hose may have been blocked by an object that the cleaner sucked in and got stuck. Therefore, a review should be done to rule out this problem.
That the diameter of the hose is not the one indicated: the diameter of the hose must correspond to that of the inlet – outlet of the treatment plant, otherwise it may lose strength in the absorption and therefore it will not work well.
Excessive hose length: generally it should be 1 meter longer than the pool, otherwise the motor could lose power.
Irregular liner: any irregularity in the base of the liner could impede the passage of the cleaner, therefore, this surface must be completely smooth, without wrinkles or folds.
Poorly sealed connections: check that they are well connected and sealed, if not, the threads should be tightened with Teflon tapes and the hose tightened well.
Some leak in the hose: when you are outside the pool it can be detected quickly because it would leave a pool of water on the floor, but if it is inside, it can hardly be detected.
The hose may have air in it: to prevent this from happening, the hose should be submerged in the pool with the cleaner on so that it fills completely with water.
The treatment plant is located in the wrong place: it must be at the same level as the bottom of the pool, as it would make an effort that would end up reducing the absorption power of the device.
Low water level: if it is below the skimmer, the circuit will fill with air and therefore stop working. The water level should always be about 3/4 of the skimmer window.
Possible symptoms of a malfunction in swimming pool cleaning robots
You must be very attentive to the way the device is working and, at the smallest inconvenience, take the necessary precautions to solve it. These are the most common symptoms:
- Weak suction
- It is difficult for you to collect particles at the bottom of the pool
- It does not move or does not do the full course.
Where to buy the best automatic sweeper?
It is no longer necessary to leave the house to buy a product, because thanks to online stores, it can be done comfortably from where you are:
- Automatic pool cleaners on Amazon: on this platform, you will find the largest number of models and brands recognized worldwide, in addition, large quantities available, at affordable prices and of good quality, which will allow you to save a lot of money.
- Automatic pool cleaner at Carrefour: in its catalog they have a wide variety of models and brands of excellent quality available.
- Robot pool cleaner in El Corte Inglés: like the previous one, this store presents a wide variety of high-quality brands and models, from the lowest prices to the highest.
many people face challenges while choosing the Best Cheap Robot Pool Cleaners from it. So, if you’re one of them we’re going to help you to choose the Best Cheap Robot Pool Cleaners from amazon. As we’ve seen people get confused while choosing Best Cheap Robot Pool Cleaners because Amazon has a large variety of Best Cheap Robot Pool Cleaners. People have different questions while choosing Best Cheap Robot Pool Cleaners. But don’t worry! We are here to help you.